Plugin Check is a developer tool. It runs a series of automated quality checks on the plugin (adapted from the Theme Check plugin) and provides you with a report. It can also scan the plugin or application you specify (or upload) and determines whether you have undefined functions or methods in it.
This tool will prove especially useful during large scale refactoring, or for quality checking for submission to sites like CodeCanyon.Live Demo
Plugin Check has a beautifully designed admin interface, which is feature-rich, user-friendly and functional. Please visit this fully operational live demo site to see it in action.Features
- Ability to Validate Plugins: Plugin Check can detect undefined functions and methods in your plugin.
- Automated Checks: Plugin Check can run a suite of checks (adapted and further developed from the excellent Theme Check plugin) on the plugin as well.
- WordPress Aware: Plugin Check is aware of WordPress functions and their deprecation status.
- Upload and Check PHP packages: You can upload a plugin or a package as a zip file and check for missing function/method definitions or run automated checks, without having to install it.
Standalone Mode: Plugin Check works as a WordPress plugin if uploaded to the
wp-content/pluginsfolder of your blog, or as a standalone application if uploaded to your server. What’s more, you can switch to the standalone mode from the WordPress plugin admin page of this plugin, while still using the WordPress authentication mechanism and database.
- Modern Admin Interface: Plugin Check sports a modern and beautiful admin interface based on the twitter bootstrap framework.
- Admin Interface Tour: A slick tour will take you around the admin page and familiarize you with its features.
- Generous Help: Whenever you need help, the information and hint is only a click away in Plugin Check. (In fact, it is only a mouseover away.)
- Skinnable Admin Interface: You can select the color schemes of your admin pages from nine different skins.
- Advanced Options: It lets you configure advanced options like suppressing duplicates, displaying all detected tokens etc.
- Execution Parameters: Ability to specify the maximum execution time and memory size for large compilation jobs.