BestWebSoft’s Pinterest Plus plugin is a useful social solution which adds Pinterest Pin It button, Follow button, and widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to your Wordpress website. Plugin has simple settings and includes shortcodes.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and get more social traffic to your website!
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Automatically add Save button:
- Before content
- After content
- On image hover
- Automatically add Follow button:
- Before the content
- After the content
- Add Pinterest buttons via shortcode
- Add Pinterest widget:
- Add Follow button label
- Set custom language for “Save” button
- Choose Pin widget size:
- Set Board and Profile widget:
- Thumbnails width
- Set custom Save button image type
- Configure default Save button options:
- Pin counts relative to the button
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera, www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.
- BestWebSoft’s LinkedIn – Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. 5 plugins included – profile, insider, etc.
- BestWebSoft’s Twitter – Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets.
- BestWebSoft’s Like & Share – Add Facebook Like, Share and Profile buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets.
Update 1.1.3 – 29.09.2020
* Bugfix : The problem with "Save" button displaying on image hover has been fixed. * Bugfix : The problem with "Pin" button displaying has been fixed. * Bugfix : The bug with resizing buttons has been fixed. * Bugfix : The bug with displaying the "Save" button when hovering over an image when selecting post or page has been fixed. * Update : Plugin was renamed. * Update : BWS Panel section was updated.
Update 1.1.2 – 13.12.2019
* Update : Plugin was renamed. * Bugfix : Vulnerabilities and security issues were fixed.
Update 1.1.1 – 04.09.2019
* Update : The deactivation feedback has been changed. Misleading buttons have been removed.
Update 1.1.0 – 21.12.2018
* Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.0.2. * Bugfix : Fixed small bugs.
Update 1.0.9 – 12.06.2018
* Bugfix : The bug with incorrect saving of the plugin settings has been fixed. * Bugfix : The bug with incorrect saving of the custom image has been fixed. * Update : Czech language file has been updated.
Update 1.0.8 – 18.01.2018
* Update : "Save" button functionality to display on the pop-up images has been updated. * Bugfix : The problem with "Save" button displaying on image hover has been fixed.
Update 1.0.7 – 21.12.2017
* Update : "Save" button is visible when JS is disabled. * Bugfix : Options removal from the database when working on a multisite network has been fixed. * Bugfix : Compatibility with Multilanguage plugin by BestWebSoft has been fixed. * Bugfix : The error with saving when JS is disabled and there is no user image has been fixed. * Bugfix : The notice about blank location for the "Subscribe" and "Save" buttons has been added.
Update 1.0.6 – 12.07.2017
* Update : The plugin settings page has been updated. * Update : "Pin it" button has renamed as "Save". * Update : Deprecated option "Button color" has been removed. * NEW : Ability to set custom language for "Save" button. * NEW : Ability to use the current site language for Pinterest button (Using Multilanguage by BestWebSoft).
Update 1.0.5 – 17.04.2017
*Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed. * NEW : Czech language file is added.
Update 1.0.4 – 21.11.2016
*Update : Compatibility with Pagination plugin was added.
Update 1.0.3 – 09.08.2016
* Update : All functionality for WordPress 4.6 was updated.
Update 1.0.2 – 21.06.2016
* Update : Instruction link was added. * Update : BWS plugins section is updated.