Feb 11th 2017 • Added these 2 rows into Info.plist: Privacy - Bluetooth Peripheral Usage Description Privacy - Calendars Usage Description • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework
Sep 22nd 2016 • Updated to XCode 8
PikLab is a handy photo editor app template similar to PicLab popular app on the AppStore, it is Universal and has all the major features that a photo editor needs to enhance your pictures and share them to the world.
IMPORTANT: I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
PikLab is very easy to customize, Storyboard, Universal, native XCode project, Swift language
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- Universal – iOS 8/9/10+ – Storyboard
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Collage frames
- Filters, Stickers, Borders, Textures and custom Fonts
- Share your pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mail, Message, WhatsApp, etc.
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize
- Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own interstitial UNIT ID
Have fun with PikLab and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.