Pikky is a full working App Template for sharing pictures and videos within the app, find cool people, like, comment and share their posts to popular social networks.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, block users, mute posts, turn comments on/off, edit profile, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- iOS Swift language – Native Xcode project
- Storyboard – iOS 9.0 and above – All IPhones
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse posts from people you follow and yours too in the Home screen
- Chat with people with the Instant feature
- Check out interesting people (suggestions in the Home screen)
- Set Verified users (it’s a boolean flag in the Parse Dashboard)
- Turn Commenting on/off
- Edit your own Posts
- Record and share videos as Moments (they will get automatically deleted from the database after 24 hours)
- Share Posts to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Delete your own Posts
- Report inappropriate Posts or people
- Mute Posts from other Users
- Like, comment and bookmark Posts
- Search by Tags, usernames or keywords
- Custom Camera for taking sqaure pictures and videos
- Nice set of Filters for your photos and videos
- Add a caption, tags and current location for your media while sharing them
- Notifications screen (check likes, comments and followers notifications)
- See your Account’s data
- Edit yourt Profile
- Setting screen with options like Reset Password, Liked posts, Blocked Users, Bookmarked posts, Push Notifications on/off
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
January 31, 2019 - Updated the following Facebook SDK Frameworks into 4.40.0 version: FBSDKCoreKit.framework FBSDKLoginKit.framework FBSDKShareKit.framework You can find those .framework files into the 'Parse' folder - it's into the project folder.
November 5, 2018 - Edited the 'cellForItemAt indexPath()' delegate function in Search.swift and Home.swift files, in order to fix the bug on Muted Posts and Blocked Users - Changed the design of the Documentation
October 24, 2018 - Edited the Search controller in Storyboard and its relative Search.swift file in order to show popular tag buttons on the top of the screen and make them search for posts with the selected keyword on click - Edited 'queryPosts()' function in Search.swift in order to query more than 100 posts with the skip option - Added 8 images in the TAG BUTTONS folder (into the Assets.xcassets folder)
September 18, 2018 - Updated to Xcode 10 - Swift 4.2 - Changed 'AnyObject' into 'UIButton' in this function in WatchVideo.swift: @IBAction func optionsButt(_ sender: UIButton) - Added 2 launch images into Assets.xsassets/Brand Assets folder (the iPhone XS Max and XR images)
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here