October 16, 2018 - Updated to Android Studio 3.2 - Added this code in Home.java: // Recall function showInterestingPeople(); (you can find it right below this code): // Reset Array and ScrollView interesingLayout.removeViewAt(finalI); interestingPeopleArray.remove(finalI); Configurations.hideHUD(); - Edited 'galleryButt.setOnClickListener()' function in SquareCamera.java
September 11, 2018 - Into the 'queryFollowersFollowingPeople()' function in UserProfile.java, I've replaced: int followers = objects.size(); with: int followers = followersArray.size(); and: int following = objects.size(); with: int following = followingArray.size(); - Removed this instance from some line in the 'showInterestingPeople()' funcion in Home.java: addRule(RelativeLayout.CENTER_IN_PARENT) - Added this line below line #1321 in Home.java: int WH54 = (int) TypedValue.applyDimension(TypedValue.COMPLEX_UNIT_DIP, 54, getResources().getDisplayMetrics()); - Edited line #1365 in Home.java as it follows: lp4.setMargins(5, WH54, 5, 0); - Edited line #1433 in Home.java as it follows: lp5.setMargins(5, H-WH38, 5, 5);
September 7, 2018 - Edited the following java files, in order for them to show more than 100 objects in their queries: Account.java Follow.java UserProfile.java Comments.java Messages.java Notifications.java Instants.java ** In order to update the above .java files, you should simply compare the new files with your old ones and perform the few code changes **
August 28, 2018 - Fixed the video preview rotation issue on some Android devices, as well as the live camera preview height stretching bug by editing Configurations.java, SquareCamera.java, EditImage.java, EditVideo.java, AutoFitTextureView.java, and VideoSurfaceView.java – Edited edit_video.xml and edit_image.xml files ** NOTE: If you haven't changed the UI design of SquareCamera, EditVideo, and EditImage screens, the best way to update this app is to grab the files mentioned above and replace your old ones with them in the project folder. **
August 7, 2018 - Added an Instant chat messages feature: - Added Instans.java, NewMessage.java and Messages.java files, and their relative XML files - Added an Instant Button in the Home screen
Pikky is a full working App Template for sharing pictures and videos within the app, find cool people, like, comment and share their posts to popular social networks.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, block users, mute posts, turn commenting on/off, edit profile, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database, Push Notifications and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces – IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to sell the original source code of this template anywhere due to copyright infringement.
- Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android Studio 5.0
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse posts from people you follow and yours too in the Home screen
- Chat with people with the Instant feature
- Check out interesting people (suggestions in the Home screen)
- Set Verified users (it’s a boolean flag in the Parse Dashboard)
- Turn Commenting on/off
- Edit your own Posts
- Record and share videos as Moments (they will get automatically deleted from the database after 24 hours)
- Share Posts to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Delete your own Posts
- Report inappropriate Posts or people
- Mute Posts from other Users
- Like, comment and bookmark Posts
- Search by Tags, usernames or keywords
- Custom Camera for taking sqaure pictures and videos
- Nice set of Filters for your photos and videos
- Add a caption, tags and current location for your media while sharing them
- Notifications screen (check likes, comments and followers notifications)
- See your Account’s data
- Edit yourt Profile
- Setting screen with options like Reset Password, Liked posts, Blocked Users, Bookmarked posts, Push Notifications on/off
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- Push Notifications
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to their latest OS version
- A valid Google Play Developer Account and Firebase account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java/XML language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulator may fail sometimes)
- A free account on back4app.com
- A Facebook Developer account
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here