Preview/01_Home.png Preview/01_Home_Dark.png Preview/02_User_Dashboard.png Preview/02_User_Dashboard_Dark.png Preview/03_Templates.png Preview/04_Documents.png Preview/05_Document.png Preview/06_Images.png Preview/07_Image.png Preview/08_Pricing.png Preview/09_Checkout.png Preview/10_Admin_Dashboard.png Preview/11_Admin_Users.png Preview/12_Admin_Payments.png Preview/91.png Preview/92.png Preview/93.png Preview/94.png Preview/95.png Preview/96.png Preview/97.png Preview/98.png Preview/99.png
phpContent is an AI Content Generator Platform, that allows you create unique and engaging content, that will increase conversions and drive sales, and generate stunning images that will increase engagement.
User Demo (The demo user has access to the Admin Panel)
User FeaturesDASHBOARD – Get an account overview, with quick access to the most popular templats, latest documents, and latest images.
TEMPLATES – Create content with over 30 templates:
DOCUMENTS – Create and organize your documents. Manage your documents through favorites and filters.
IMAGES – Generate images using various parameters, such as style, medium, filters, and resolutions.
EXPORT – Export your Documents in CSV format.
CHECKOUT – Checkout through PayPal, Stripe, Razorpay, Paystack, Coinbase, Crypto.com, and Bank transfer.
Admin FeaturesDASHBOARD – Get an overview of the website’s activity.
SETTINGS – Change the website’s various configuration options.
PAYMENTS – Manage the Payments. View, approve or decline the Payments.
PLANS – Manage the Plans. Create, edit, suspend or view Plans.
TAX RATES – Manage the Tax Rates. Create, edit, suspend or view Tax Rates.
COUPONS – Manage the Coupons. Create, edit, suspend or view Coupons.
USERS – Manage the Users. View, edit, delete or suspend accounts.
DOCUMENTS – Manage the Documents. View, edit or delete the Documents.
IMAGES – Manage the Images. View, edit or delete the Images.
UpdatesLatest version: 1.2.0 View changelog
- Added GPT-4 model support for Documents
- Added the ability for the Admin to select which OpenAI model to be used
- Added new Template: Product Sheet
- Added new Template: Welcome Email
- Added new Template: Push Notification
- Added new Template: Blog Listicle
- Added new Template: Blog Tags
- Added new Template: Content Grammar
- Added new Template: Pros and Cons
- Added new Template: Job Description
- Added new Template: Google Advertisement
- Added new Template: Facebook Advertisement
- Added new Template: Review
- Added new Template: Feature Section
- Added a new language for Templates: Japanese
- Added a new language for Templates: Korean
- Added a new language for Templates: Persian
- Added a new language for Templates: Azerbaijani
- Added the ability to customize the Crawler’s User-Agent
- Added Proxy support for the external requests when creating a Document or Image
- Improved word counting system for Asian languages (symbol to text ratio)
- Fixed Plan Features fields not being filtered when creating or updating a Plan
- Fixed Custom Templates from other users appearing in User Templates
- Fixed context menu of Global Templates appearing in User Templates
- Fixed number of Templates not being accurate on Templates page
- Fixed the Video Description Template not processing the request
- Fixed the View Counter for Templates not working as expected
- Other minor improvements
- Added ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo model for Documents
- Added the ability to create Global Custom Templates
- Added the ability to create Custom Templates
- Added new Template: Social post
- Added new Template: Social post caption
- Added new Template: Pain-Agitate-Solution
- Added new Template: Startup ideas
- Added new Template: Startup names
- Added new Template: Video script
- Added new Template: Meta Keywords
- Added new Template: How It Works
- Added new Template: FAQ
- Added a new language for Templates: Vietnamese
- Added a new language for Templates: Slovenian
- Added a new language for Templates: Arabic
- Added a new language for Templates: Hindi
- Added a new language for Templates: Bengali
- Added new Plan feature: Custom Templates
- Added Bad Words filter to all Templates
- Added the ability to set the default Language for Templates for new accounts
- Added Favorites column to the exported Documents
- Added form validation when editing a Document on the Document page
- Improved the Article Template (added Length option)
- Improved the Blog Post Template (added Length option)
- Improved SEO (sequential headings, anchor descriptions, image descriptions)
- Improved accessibility (footer elements now have descriptive text for screen readers)
- Fixed an issue causing the request tokens to exceed the maximum limit
- Fixed the Subheadline Template processing as the Headline template
- Other minor improvements