PHP Social Stream is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their websites.
Using this script you can create a stylish fascinating social media feed including multiple social media accounts and pages, and can display them in 6 different layouts including Wall, Timeline, Carousel, Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Feed.
You can add as many as public Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or Instagram accounts managed by you or any other publisher.
It supports 13 and growing social networks and includes more than 30 feeds options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on their social accounts or reply, retweet or favorite the Twitter posts from your Social Stream. They can even filter your Social Stream by social networks or using a search phrase.
You can also change the style of your social stream by customizing the themes and CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
Please, check all the available features, FEED OPTIONS and Social APIs Restrictions sections.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social tag board of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 different display layouts:
Wall, Timeline, Carousel Feed, Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Feed.
Supports 12 and growing social networks:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Flickr, Vimeo, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud and VK.
The script is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
Slideshow Presentation View:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
- Facebook page wall posts.
- Facebook album photos.
- Facebook page photos.
- Facebook page videos.
- Twitter user latest Tweets.
- Twitter list Tweets.
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags. (Check limitations section)
- Instagram user posts including photos and videos.
- Instagram search posts by tags. (Check limitations section)
- YouTube user latest uploads.
- YouTube public playlist uploads.
- YouTube search by term.
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts.
- Pinterest latest user public Pins.
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific Social Stream.
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads.
- Flickr group public photostream uploads.
- Flickr Photoset/Album public feed.
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds.
- Deviantart user latest deviations.
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed.
- VK user or community wall feed.
- RSS feed URL latest entries.
- Can be integrated into your own PHP CMS or framework.
- Processing multiple IDs per network.
- Processing multiple feeds per network.
- Load more items button for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube.
- Option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- Allowing the user to filter the social wall & rotating feed items.
- Ability to order the filter network icons.
- Allowing the user to add controls for stop/start the rotating feed slider.
- Option to order the social stream results by date of item or randomly.
- Limiting the maximum number of results to display on the social stream.
- Limiting the title and description words count to display for each item on the social stream.
- Caching of social feeds with defining of cache time to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Ability to open links in new window, parent window or lightbox window.
- Option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.
- Images lazy load feature.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on board video items.
- Defining the animation speed, Animation Duration & direction of rotating feed.
- Ability to enable/disable animation and defining the rotate delay & filter direction for Wall.
- Option to adjust the spacing between the columns in the wall.
- Option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
- Share posts button for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or LinkedIn from your website.
- 6 built-in layouts.
- Theme control options.
- Custom layout & CSS stylesheets.
- Allowing to select from different themes.
- Customization of social network colors & icons.
- Customization of post type icons.
- Customization of social stream body background color, border color, border size, background image & font color for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream item background color, border color & border size for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream header background color, title font color for rotating feed.
- Allowing to define the feed block opener image.
- Select the font size for the social stream.
- Display your rotating feed block in 4 different locations on your website.
- Displaying number of likes for Facebook and Instagram.
- Displaying number of comments for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Show recent comments for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Auto trigger show comments in lightbox slideshow mode.
- Allowing to set the feed block width/height.
- Allowing to set the image width/height for images & thumbnails.
- Allowing to select the width/height for videos.
- Ability to select the content blocks to be included in each item in social stream output.
- Ability to create multiple Social Streams on your website.
- Ability to add multiple social streams in one page on your website.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social stream.
- Ability to remove a post from the social stream
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen widths on Carousel layout.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Feature to convert Facebook shared links to embedded item.
- Feature to display Twitter embed links with a custom style.
- Ability to setup proxy for API connections.
- Debug log saved in file.
- Fully responsive social stream.
- Setup administration panel.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- Fully script inline descriptions.
- Translation for 10 languages (English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Ukrainian) over .php files with ability to add more language files.
Social APIs Restrictions
There are some restriction from social network APIs that are making some limitations for us on top of building this script that are listed here.
- You can only get the feed of Facebook pages, groups or users you have connected to the script. Check this article on how to connect your Facebook account to the script.
- Twitter account should not be set as Protect my Tweets.
- Twitter hashtag search API can only grab the items that are posted in the last 7 days. In other words, when you get a feed by hashtag or search term no tweets will be found for a date older than one week.
- Twitter API does not provide the image data for re-tweets.
- You can only get the feed of Instagram accounts you have connected to the script. Check this article on how to connect your Instagram account to the script.
- On Instagram when you get a feed by hashtag or search term, you can query a maximum of 30 unique hashtags on behalf of an Instagram Business or Creator Account within a rolling 7 days period.
- Pinterest re-shared items will not include the original shared item.
- The script requires the PHP version 7.2.5 or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension (enabled by default).
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (enabled by default)
- PHP Social Stream installable script.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
Live Demo Links:
Wall Demo 1 – Modern layout – Light skin
Wall Demo 2 – Metro layout – Dark skin
Wall Demo 3 – Flat layout
Wall Demo 4 – Default layout – Random order
Wall Demo 5 – Slide Show – Modern layout
Wall Demo 6 – Modern 2 layout – Light skin
Timeline Demo 1 – Modern layout
Timeline Demo 2 – Default layout
Rotating Feed Demo:
Rotating Feed Demo 1 – Modern layout
Rotating Feed Demo 2 – Default & Flat layouts
Sticky Rotating Feed Demo:
Sticky Rotating Feed Demo – Different layouts & positions
Ajax Tabbed Feed Demo:
Ajax Tabbed Feed Demo – Different layouts & positions
Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed Demos:
Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed Demo – Different layouts & positions
Carousel Feed Demo:
Carousel Feed Demo 1 – Modern 2 layout
Carousel Feed Demo 2 – Modern layout
Social Tag Board Demo:
Online documentation can be found here.
Support:If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to PHP Social Stream script, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon https://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at https://axentmedia.com/support/
Version 2.10.3 - 20.04.2023 - Adding support for PHP v8.2. - Replacing strftime format to php date format. - Removing videos with private privacy status from YouTube playlist feed. Version 2.10.2 - 12.01.2023 - Fixing the Facebook group feed API problem. - Adding hover effects to the default themes. - Fixing an issue in Stream Output feature. - Fixing the lightbox items filtering problem. - RSS feed parser error handling fixed. - Fixing the Pinterest duplicate items issue. - Fixing the Instagram reel video type displaying problem. - Fixed some issues in lightbox view. Version 2.10.1 - 17.05.2022 - Instagram connection using Our App is back. Version 2.10.0 - 08.04.2022 - Facebook connection using Our App is back. - License settings page added to the setup panel. - TikTok feed support added. Version 2.9.11 - 23.02.2022 - Instagram location feed option removed. - Instagram full media information feature removed. - Instagram Login connection obsoleted and removed. - Facebook and Instagram connection using Our App temporarily removed. - Facebook comments error #200 Missing Permissions fixed. - Facebook connect by access token feature added. Version 2.9.10 - 09.11.2021 - Hero carousel layout displaying problem fixed. - Fixing the Instagram load more problem on personal API. - Auto-saving the social API setting after user redirection in setup panel. Version 2.9.9 - 29.09.2021 - VK API updated problem fixed. - Facebook connect by access token feature added. - Fixing the image proxy signature problem. Version 2.9.8 - 01.09.2021 - Some code structure quality fixes. - Facebook API updated to the latest version. - Instagram API updated to the latest version. - Twitter hashtag linking issue fixed. Version 2.9.7 - 23.04.2021 - Fixing the Instagram hashtag feed problem. Version 2.9.6 - 12.04.2021 - Twitter API credentials suspended app problem fixed. - Adding alt tag to comments and likes profile images. - Fixing the Facebook link posts displaying problem. - Facebook status type removed. - Fixing show more button issue. - Fixing Instagram feed after parameter problem. Version 2.9.5 - 02.04.2021 - Fixing the default filtering problem in Masonry layout. - Instagram personal display API access token automatic refresh added. - Add disable option for Show More feature. - Stream Auto Refresh feature removed. - Instagram business API added. - New Instagram library added. - Stream layout Hero added. Version 2.9.2 - 27.11.2020 - Fixing the carousel images lazy loading problem. - Fixing the carousel items alt tag and some styling issues. - Fixing the timeline layout load more images loading issue. - Handling the Instagram official API and SoundCloud errors. - Fixed the Instagram official API feed cache problem. Version 2.9.1 - 23.11.2020 - Making some changes in custom result limiting feature. - Clear cache button added into admin panel. - Displaying only existing languages in admin panel. - Added new Grid and Carousel layouts. Version 2.9.0 - 02.11.2020 - Fixed the SoundCloud user feed problem. - Instagram API official connection bringed back with latest changes. Version 2.8.9 - 12.07.2020 - Feed custom result limiting feature added. - Facebook user feed support added as a separate option. Version 2.8.8 - 12.07.2020 - Feed loading issues due to Instagram API changes fixed. Version 2.8.7 - 18.06.2020 - Fixing the Instagram API change 'Response code is 200' problem. - VK Search Term/Hashtag feed added. - Fixing the display of Facebook user feed. - Adding scroll bar to rotating feed mode. Version 2.8.6 - 30.05.2020 - Latest problem of loading some Facebook images on Safari due to API change has been fixed. - Latest problem of displaying of user information on Facebook items has been fixed. - Fixing the Instagram API change 'Media with this code does not exist' problem. - Fixing the double facebook.com url in links occured after release 3.7.10. - Instagram login error handling problem fixed. - Fixing the links when getting Facebook video feed. - Instagram and YouTube Ajax comments loading problem fixed. - Allowing lang and locale parameters in Twitter search feed. - Fixing the Instagram hashtag feed item description problem. - Fixing the CacheManager multi instanced drivers error. - Fixing the filtering problem while there are two streams on the same page. - Fixing the "This content isn't available right now" problem on Facebook. - Instagram profile information display problem fixed. - Instagram official API v1 credentials setup removed of the script. Version 2.8.5 - 29.01.2020 - Allowing Instagram to get more than 50 items in each request. - Instagram original media urls added to the output data. - Instagram library required PHP version downgraded to 5.6.x. Version 2.8.4 - 30.12.2019 - Instagram getting feed by location ID problem fixed. - Instagram getting feed by geographical location removed. - Instagram login information setup added. Version 2.8.3 - 13.12.2019 - WCAG 2.1 HTML compatibility errors fixed. - Instagram IP banned restriction problem resolved. - Fixing the duplicate user info on items when getting Instagram hashtag feed. - Feature to have stream cached items listed by date is ascending order. Version 2.8.2 - 24.10.2019 - jQuery.noConflict option added to avoid global definition of the library. - Setup password encrypted. - Making sharing buttons responsive. - Facebook own app connection problem fixed. - Instagram lacking user info problem fixed. - StumbleUpon removed of the script. Version 2.8.1 - 04.10.2019 - Setup multiple Facebook pages listing problem fixed. - Tabable layout feed loading problem fixed. Version 2.8.0 - 26.09.2019 - Setup administration panel added. - Facebook problem with API v4 fixed. - Instagram access token tool public_content permission problem fixed. - Instagram multi account authentication feature added. - Facebook multi account authentication feature added. - Google+ share button replaced with Pinterest button. - LinkedIn API upgraded to v2 but, your app must have access to Marketing Developer Platform and get reviewed and approved by LinkedIn for the 'r_organization_social' permission. - Instagram proxy setting authentication problem fixed. - Flickr Photoset/Album feed support added. Version 2.7.1 - 11.05.2019 - Added a feature to convert Facebook shared links to embedded item. - Displaying the Twitter embed links with a custom style. Version 2.7.0 - 17.03.2019 - API proxy setup setting added. - Twitter embedding connection refused error handled. - Google+ API deprecated and removed from the script. Version 2.6.9 - 02.03.2019 - Fixing the images lazy loading problem which was occurred after v2.6.3. - Feature to disable images lazy loading on the social stream. - Added the sb-img class to all image tags on social stream. - Fixed the 'call stack size exceeded' issue on wall filtering. - The problem of wall relayouting while doing load more fixed. - Adding meta data to carousel items. Version 2.6.8 - 30.01.2019 - Fixing the name problem in Facebook API request. - Fixing the problem of displaying Instagram user info on items. Version 2.6.7 - 14.01.2019 - Added a feature to convert shared links on Twitter to Embed codes. - Facebook hashtags and users linking added. - Instagram new comments API deprecation problem fixed. Version 2.6.6 - 18.12.2018 - Instagram hashtag feed API deprecated and replaced with a new solution. - Feature to get other Instagram user public feeds without an access token. Version 2.6.5 - 22.09.2018 - Instagram multi-account feed access token reading problem fixed. Version 2.6.4 - 10.08.2018 - Relocating the custom layouts folder. - Instagram private posts light-box video problem fixed. - The problem of extra items more than limit in some cases fixed. - Allowing to redefine SB_PATH variable in global scope using $GLOBALS['SB_PATH'] instead. - Carousel problem with jQuery v3 has been fixed. Version 2.6.3 - 10.07.2018 - Facebook Graph API v3.0 updated and it will no longer display Facebook user info for private profiles. - Facebook's cover photo title problem has been fixed. - Facebook Group Feed deprecated. - Image cache proxy 404 not found problem fixed. - LinkedIn datetime problem on timeline fixed. - Facebook comments & likes count display problem fixed. - Facebook link post title to the original resource which is shared. - Instagram and YouTube show comments feature added. - Auto trigger show comments in lightbox slideshow mode. - Page scroll lazy load problem fixed. - Updated jQuery to v3.3.1. - Load media over https set to true by default. Version 2.6.2 - 10.04.2018 - Twitter search API 140 characters limit and image displaying problem has been fixed. - Instagram user public feed deprecated problem fixed. Version 2.6.1 - 11.03.2018 - Problem of displaying wrong video URL on some Facebook shared items has been fixed. - Trimming the RSS data to fix reading by XML parser. - Facebook comment bank comment images removed. Version 2.6.0 - 13.11.2017 - Ads management feature added. - Twitter API library has been updated. - Problem in displaying the tweets images when using the hashtag search has been fixed. - Wall twitching problem on IE and some other browsers has been fixed. - Facebook image resize on demand problem has been fixed. - Facebook localization problem has been fixed. - Problem with pinned items when, stream auto update is enabled has been fixed. - Carousel display problem with text only posts in Default and Flat layouts has been fixed. - Facebook Graph API updated to v2.10. - Facebook total likes and comments display added. - Turkish language translation added. - A responsive problem in lightbox slideshow has been fixed. - Lazy load problem when multiple walls are on a page, has been fixed. - SoundCloud API updated. - SoundCloud tracks' artworks iamge size fixed. - Option to re-layout wall based on page scroll or images load. - VK API updated and access token setup is required. - Facebook multi-share images problem fixed. - The problem of opening videos in system inbuilt player instead of lightbox on IE and Safari has been fixed. - Custom filtering tabs feature added. - Moving the custom layouts folder to the out of the script directory to avoid deleting the layout files after script updates. - Fixing a problem with showing the links in tweets body. - Problem of not displaying more RSS feed items on load more has been fixed. - Added the feature to disable specific filtering buttons. Version 2.5.3 - 15.11.2016 - W3 Markup Validation passed for stream HTML contents. - Gutter X size issue fixed, when set to less than 10 it was displaying post in full width. - Twitter unknown video lightbox problem fixed. - Twitter videos problem when using hashtags with search API fixed. - Pinterest feed problem fixed. - Problem with decimal separator in setlocale has been fixed. - Notice errors while no twitter search terms result exist resolved. Version 2.5.0 - 05.06.2016 - Problem with pinned & remove items fixed. - Duplicate items problem from tag feeds fixed. - Load more problem fixed for Facebook album/page photos and page videos. - An issue with reading RSS media content tag fixed. - Added jQuery v1.12.4 to the project. - Images lazy load problem with jQuery 1.12.x fixed. - Problem with loading images on first page load has been fixed. - Problem with hidding images on auto stream update has been fixed. - CSS & JS files combined for each display mode. - The feature to define the number of columns shwoing on each row for different viewport sizes on wall layout. - Duplicate Instagram items problem on load more fixed. - Video lightbox support added for Twitter. Version 2.0.0 - 06.02.2016 - Opening all images in a lightbox window. - Profile thumbnail added in Modern layout. - RSS feed first image added to the item as thumbnail. - Scroll bars removed from lightbox window. - The gap that appearing at the board footer on wall filtering fixed. - Pinterest board problem fixed. - Auto-resize responsive lightbox window. - Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow. - Loading icon added on images. - CSS files compressed. - LinkedIn and Vine networks added. - A new theme/layout named Metro is added. - Tumblr lightbox video support added. - Vine item output upgraded. - Added an option to define, how to display the image for each item. - Added an option to allow loading images over https - Vimeo upgraded to the latest API with paging. - Some CSS styling fixes.