PHP Network Speed Tester is PHP based script to offer a network bandwidth check against your internet server. No database or long configuration required. Documentation included.
- Download speed test
- Upload speed test
- Ping time measurement
- Cross browser support
- Multiple server support
- Powered by Bootstrap
- Google charts – Gauge chart
- Get IP and calculate downloading CD/DVD with recorded speed.
- HTTP server with PHP installed
- php_curl() function allowed
- Unzip file and copy all files from folder “app” to your web server.
- If placed in subfolder (not root), set folder path in index.php
A Basic Usage Sample
Can be included into another page with PHP command include_once “index.php”; or as a standalone app in some folder.
- Check if your server/hosting supports curl() PHP functions
- Check if file.NEF has set chmod “0777” (is readable atleast)
Version 1.1 update notes
- improved code organization and better commented
- now using free geoip service by db-ip.com with allowed 2.500 queries daily (can be easily disabled)
- added “start” page to execute the network meter
- added google charts gauge animation effect
- used flag icon set by https://github.com/lipis/flag-icon-css for country info
- added MP3 download time option
- added image with embed code for easy sharing your speed.
Version 1.2 update notes
- added cookie agreement
- responsive design – repaired view on mobile and tablet device
- added new language translations: Italy, Spanish, German, Russian, French (you can easily choose in source code settings)
- added PACE Automatic page load progress bar in 3 selectable variants. By http://github.hubspot.com/pace/docs/welcome/
Version 1.2.1 update notes
- improved download speed
- fixed double “www” issue