PHP Invoice is a simple object oriented PHP class to generate beautifully designed invoices, quotes or Sale/Purchase orders with just a few lines of code. Brand it with your own logo and theme color, add unlimited items and total rows with automatic paging. You can deliver the PDF output in the user’s browser, save on the server or force a file download.
PHP Invoice is fully customizable and can be integrated into any well known CMS like wordpress, CodeIgniter, Laravel or custom CMS’s.
PHP Invoice has built-in translations in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian (you can easily add your own if needed).
PHP Invoice allows you to add add any currency needed per document.
Additional titles, paragraphs and badges
We made it easy to add extra content (titles and multi-line paragraphs) to the bottom of the document. You might use it for payment or shipping information or any other content needed.
A proper documented files in included inside the package. You can message me as well for any assistance.
View online documentation.
- PHP7 Compatible. - Fixed decimal numbers issue. - Bug fixes. - User can change total field's background color using RGB format. i.e. $invoice->addTotal("Previous due", 1000, array(255,0,0)); // r=> 255, g => 0, b => 0
- PHP7 Bug Fixes - User can now add signature/logo/seal images as well in footer by adding this simple line on code in you existing projects ( $invoice->setFooterImage("images/stamp.png") ).
- Bug Fixes
- Auto Calculations for items, VAT and Discounts - Added GetPercentage() for auto calculating percentages from subtotal. - VAT and Discount colculations are supported in both "percentage" and "price". - Ability to get subtotal and grandtotal using "$invoice->items_total" and "$invoice->GetGrandTotal()" - Special Characters support in items and item description. - Fixed Multi Languages issue. - Added support for retriving subtotals and grandtotals. - Ability to hide VAT column. - Ability to hide Discount column. - Languages added "de,en,es,fr,it,nl" - Currency Direction added (left,right).
- Added html tags support in paragraphs and footer note. Supported html tags ([a],[b],[i],[u],[br]) - Updated fpdf to latest version. - Fixed a bug in SetXY(). - Added GetPageWidth() and GetPageHeight().
- Added support for showing currency after the prices. use "setCurrenyDirection()" - Added support for adding html special charactors as well in currency like for EURO ( & #8364; )