DescriptionEasy-to-use HTML form builder script that provides simple and flexible way to create HTML forms and also validate different types of fields, using embedded Data Validator. You can easily add text fields, radio buttons, check boxes, single select boxes, text areas, buttons and many other form elements.
Each field type has options which help to setup its view and validate submitted value with wide range of settings. Form checks text fields to be correct emails, URLs, float numbers, passwords and many more. When fields are checked errors are shown to user right beside the fault field. Besides you can send form result as a letter to any email. Form is protected against the cross site scripting attacks.
- Allows to create form with text, radio button, checkbox, single select, textarea, button and submit button fields.
- Has light and elegant default style.
- Has user friendly interface (errors are shown right after fault fields, the first fault field is focused after submit).
- Allows to simply change view by just changing a css file.
- Allows to check text field to be password, email, url, ip, ssn, int, float, numeric value, hex.
- Checks text field and text area for length, having letters, digits, spaces, pointing, optional special characters and more.
- Checks numbers in text field for minimum and maximum values, precision, format.
- Checks value of single select to be in any optional set of values.
- Filters values to avoid extra spaces and cross site scripting attacks.
- Has debug mode and logging features.
- Simple configuration allows to set log file, error language, encoding and more.
- Supports ApPHP DataValidator version 1 or higher.
- Installation Guide: Click to View
- Getting Started: Click to View
- ChangeLog: Click to View
- Forum: Click to View