Mustage – Instagram iOS template written on Swift, which use Firebase as backend.
Probably you have a community that wants to share the pictures with others or want to build one. But Instagram is just for personal usage and other social network doesn’t give you same simplest as it does. With this iOS template, you can build your own photo sharing app with the possibility to like, comment and share photos right in your own community.
Then you realize that more people joining your community and want to use it. Enable the AdMob banner on the header with a small update and you start monetizing your application. As far as you grow, you can add more and more features having this well-documented code and design template that included in the package.
Hey you are the Boss now, so keep going! But remember it’s all start from this Template
- Mac OS El Capitan or higher
- Xcode 8 (free on Mac AppStore)
- Cocoapods (open source and easy to install)
- Easy to start
- XCode 8 and higher
- Support iOS 9+ and latest
- Swift 4.0 ready
- Push Notifications with Dashboard
- Search users
- Direct Messages
- Follow/Unfollow users
- Admob monetization (easy to configure)
- Analytics (build-in and it’s just works)
- Email and/or Google and/or Facebook authorization enabled
- Photo feed (pagination enabled for optimize network usage)
- Video feed with auto-playback
- Uploading photo and videos with progress bar
- Realtime Likes and comments (it feels like a chat)
- Website version (images and comments)
All-time support and monthly updates. Please send me an email if you have a question or need a help.
ACCORING TO CODE CANYON LICENSE AGREEMENT
IF YOU WANT TO SELL THIS APP AS PAID OR IN-APP PURCHASE PLEASE PURCHASE EXTENDED LICENSE. WITH REGULAR LICENSE YOU CAN SELL AS FREE APP AND WITHOUT IN-APP PURCHASE.