PhotoMosaic adds an option to Wordpress’ Create Gallery flow that allows you to select “PhotoMosaic” as your gallery’s theme. Your Wordpress Gallery is then transformed into a visually-striking design piece by giving it a fresh masonry layout worthy of your favorite design blog.
- Works with WordPress’ native gallery system. Simply select “PhotoMosaic” from the template field when you create your gallery
- Galleries can be made from a list of images, images attached to a post/page, and categories and tags in any taxonomy (default and custom)
- Plugin Options Page to easily configure all of your PhotoMosaic galleries
- Supports inline shortcode params (eg: [photomosaic width=”500” height=”300”])
- Template Tag support (eg: <?php wp_photomosaic() ?>)
- Widget support
- Fully Responsive
- Masonry Layout
- Customizable columns, width, padding, and more!
- Supports Lazy Loading
- Uses all of your WordPress image renditions to choose the best image for the mosaic layout
- Have images link to a URL (with option to open that URL in a new window/tab), open a larger version of the image in a Lightbox, or don’t make them links at all.
- CSS3 loading animations
- Works with your favorite Lightbox plugin (or use the packaged PrettyPhoto)
- Includes code areas for Custom CSS and an onReady Callback
- Uses the default WordPress gallery for tried and true SEO
Latest Release – v2.15.8 (May 6th, 2017)
- Bug Fix : switches CDNs (the old one added a redirect that caused problems in Safari)