Apr 23rd 2017 • Updated to Android Studio 2.3.1 • Made the layout full screen by removing these lines into all xml files: android:paddingBottom="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin" android:paddingLeft="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingRight="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingTop="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin"
Jan 30th 2017 • Updated to Android Studio 2.2.3 • Updated the User Guide • Added Facebook login button and relative code into Login.java and its xml file, Manifest.xml, build.gradle, strings.xml and Configs.java
Photofeed is a Universal App Template where you can post your own pictures, location and relative text and get involved in a funny community.
You can also browse popular posts from other users, see their profiles, like and share their posts to popular social networks.
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO php files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for sever side. Worried about Parse shutting down? It won’t, please check this out: http://fvimagination.tumblr.com/post/153383547781/parse-sdk-will-not-shutdown-in-2017-thanks-to
Photofeed is a native Android Studio project, Universal, Push Notifications for likes, comments and follows, easy to customize, backend with Parse SDK hosted on http://back4app.com
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.3.x – Universal – Android 5.0+
- Admob banners
- Facebook login
- Post pictures and text, follow users, like posts, send comments
- Search for Popular posts, or by keywords
- Push Notifications for likes, comments and follows via OneSignal
- Report abusive contents (users or posts)
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
Have fun with Photofeed, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.