Photica – photo social network like as InstagramThe application uses its own backend for running. NO PARSE OR BACKENDLESS!!
- Registration user
- Post image
- Image editor
- Delete image
- User profile
- Comment photo
- Photo complaint
- Like / Dislike photo
- Follow/Unfollow users
- Ban/ Unban users
- Activity page
- Search users
- Share pictures
- Who liked / disliked my photos
- Who follow / unfollow from me
- Unlimited push notification
- Edit user profile
- Android studio
- Android 5.x – 7.0
- Clean design
- Easy setup and customization
- User control
- List of photo
- Delete / Unpublish image
- List of complaints
- List of users app
- PHP min 5.6 – max 7.0
- MySql min 5
- Apache server
- mod_rewrite ON
- upload_max_filesize and post_max_filesize > 50Mb
- 14.04.2018 – Upgrading libraries and dependencies to the current version
Photica for iOS
- Support for our products, we provide only on our support site. https://help.appteve.com
- We do not provide support in the comments and via email.
- Envato does not oblige us to provide support for application source code, but we do our best to make you comfortable to work with our products.
- Item Support Policy Envato: https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy
- Item Support Policy Appteve: https://appteve.com/terms-of-purchase/
- Speed of response to your ticket may vary from 20 minutes to 5 business days
- Customization is not included in the extended and regular license
- We do not teach programming languages (Swift, Java, Obj-c) and the use of mobile development tools (Android studio, Xcode)
- We do not give tips on how to add, delete, modify features of the application and design.
- The studio is open from 10 am to 5 pm, except Saturdays and Sundays.GMT +1
- We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do.
- We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies.
- We not responsible for all your actions on your hosting and have questions about your actions on the part of the hosting company.
- All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks
- We are not responsible for the proper and correct operation of the application development environment installed on your computer.