Build powerful CRM, web application, forms using PDOCrud super fastPDOCrud is an advance PHP based CRUD application. It supports Mysql, Pgsql and Sqlite database. You can use PDOCrud to generate both frontend and backend of your application. By writing just 2-3 lines of code only, you can perform insert/update/delete and select operation. You just to need to create object and call for render function for that table and everything will be generated automatically. Form fields will be generated based on the data type. You can remove fields, change type of fields and can do various types of customization.
You can build forms directly from database tables in few seconds just by writing 2-3 lines of code. All insert/update/delete/view code is managed by the script.
Youtube – How to develop web application in few mins using PDOCrud
- Very easy syntax and just 2 lines of code for default crud operations
- Generate forms directly from database
- Multiple Skin support
- Nested table and Nested table in tabs support
- Supports left join operation
- Auto generation of insert/update forms directly from database tables
- Change label name, hide label
- Remove fields, Show particular fields, Change field type, change display order of fields easily
- Many commanly used plugins integrated
- Popup form
- Multistep form
- Export form data in pdf, xml, csv and excel
- Ajax based submission
- Addition of static fields like terms & condition, confirm password
- PHP and JS Validations
- Various settings and customization
- Field encryption for frontend
- Field addon, field description and tooltips
- Different type of template support, by default works with bootstrap
- Enqueue js and css
- Add new plugins easily
- Many different types of fields available
- Multilanguage support
- Data binding of field from another table/ array
- Load dependent data on change of some field like on change of country, load states
- Normal, horizontal and inline form type available
- Add css class and various data attributes
- Support for rtl by adding external css
- Recaptcha and PHP based Captcha support
- Google map support
- Column switch option
- Add new action buttons
- Perform raw database related operations
- Add filter(where) condition easily
- Print and export in csv, excel, pdf
- Search for all fields and particular field
- Multiple delete option
- Fast loading using ajax
- Best practices and easy to customized
- Login (Select) form validations
- Various image functions (crop, resize, thumbnail, watermark, flip)
- Import bulk data from csv, xml and excel file
- One page template to show Form and Crud Table on single page
- Advanced filter option
- Send form data on email – various template customization options
- Generate graphs/chart directly from database (beta)
- Supports sql server(2012 or higher)
- Generate portfolio format directly from database
- Added formula function to modify fields before insert/update
Version 3.1 is under progress. Please drop me email with your features you need. Thanks everyone for your awesome support. Your great review and feedback made us to add more and more features.
Prices are going to increase after next version release
Version 3.0 – (changes in config file)
Please take complete backup before upgrade.
- Major change – You need to enter purchase code in config file. You can find details about where to find purchase code here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code- If any one has having issue in entering the purchase details, please contact us via email immediately using profile page.
- Added pure bootstrap template that can be customized further as per requirement. (demo http://pdocrud.com/demo/pages/template-selection )
- Added option to add action buttons on top (along with add button). (demo http://pdocrud.com/demo/pages/action-button-top )
- Added year wise, month wise, day wise report buttons to generate the table data based on the date range (demo http://pdocrud.com/demo/pages/date-range-report )
- You can pass array of columns in order by (dbOrderBy function) (demo http://pdocrud.com/demo/pages/order-by)
- Reorder column display order (demo http://pdocrud.com/demo/pages/column-reorder) – code contribution by user patrick.
- Bug Resolved: One page template page issue of multiple buttons resolved.
- Bug Resolved:Search for all coumns using where condition was ignoring where condition. It is resolved.
Version 2.6 – please check readme.text file for more details
- Improved overall view section
- Added tabs and multi table relation in view forms
- Added sidebar option in edit/view forms similar to profile page design in many admin themes
- Improved filters – now you can also set like operator similar to search.
- Option to hide form buttons
- Added option to change lable(Column heading) of export/print
- Fixed : Excel export not working properly due to issue of old excel library, now working properly after updating the library
- Added View Form formmatting options similar to tableColFormatting
- Added option to upload multiple files
- Added new file control to select and edit files. Edit form contains file url also.
- Added formula function to modify fields before insert/update. Earier this can be done by using callback functions.
- Added null value of date support.
- Added french translations – provided by user “wazkero”
- Improved validation
- Fixed : Resolved bug for pgsql
Version 2.4 (changes in config and language file so please make sure to update it)
- Added direct function for forgot password
- Added Trigger insert/update/delete operation in other table based on the main table operation
- Added Left side action buttons display.
- Added jQuery data table plugin to display sql render data more efficiently
- Added date range/time range/ datetime range search by setting search column type i.e. now you can pass from and to dates in search
- Changes in sql render function – removed pagination/records per page/totalrecords display in default display
- Added more callback events in insert and update (after_insert and after_update)
- Fixed : Removed double slashes from the url addition
- Fixed : small bug of sql render function for print/export
Version 2.3 (changes in config file so please make sure to update it)
- Added a new portfolio section to auto generate portfolio like format directly from database
- Added Tags type field (fieldtype = tags)
- Improved login management further by adding redirection only after successful login etc.
- Added button for delete and edit in view, also option to hide/show all these buttons
- Added extra option to specify the columns for the view form also.
- Fixed small bug related to table column formatting.
- Fixed small bug related to search.
- Added sql server support ( >= 2012)
- Added graphs/charts using direct code and plugin both
- Added function to set file upload/download folder instead of config
- Added more plugins
- Fixed small bug of inline edit position when checkbox column and id column is hidden
- Fixed small bug related to sqlite
- Add more options to format table columns
- fixed small bug related to responsive design
- fixed bug related to sqlite
- Added nested table and nested table in tabs feature
- Added plugin ckeditor
- Added crud table bulk data update operation to change values directly in crud table
- Added option to import bulk data from csv, xml and excel file
- Added function csvToArray(), excelToArray() and xmlToArray() to get these files data in array format
- Added sumPerPage & sumTotal functions
- Added new form elements e.g. slider, range picker etc. currently, it works one element per page
- Added search operator to search using ‘like’, ’>’, ’>=’, ’<’,’=<’ etc, with default ’=’ operation.
- Added one page template to show Form and Crud Table on single page.
- Added various image functions (crop, resize, thumbnail, watermark, flip)
- Advanced filter option is added
- Added Option to specify col data from another table’s column or array
- Added option to Open insert,edit form directly in popup on button click (direct popup form was already there)
- Added new column action url function to redirect to another page with primary key
- Added more options to format table columns (date, string, number formatting)
- Added more parameter options for jQuery date picker
- Bug fix – Fixed a sqlite related bug in PDOModel part
- Redirect to another url after form submission
- Show/hide fields with conditional logic (this works with database fields only)
- Added more plugins
- Image upload path will be added in the saved image url
- Send form data on email – various template customization options
- Recaptcha support
- Option to add hidden fields to save against specific columns
- Added option to add custom action buttons
- fixed bug of select action hook data
- Added column switch operation
- Added option to show left join data in view also
- Many demo forms added
- More plugins added
- fixed bug related to join operation
- Added option of url in column formatting
- PDOModel class support is added
- Fixed bug related to pagination
- Added more examples
- Added extra skins
- Added french language translations
- Added some more js plugins
- Initial release
PHP Version 5.3 and above
Must have write access for download folder