PDF Reader V1 For Adobe Muse.
PDF Reader V1 is a widget for Adobe Muse CC, you need to pace only the link or file patth to display contents on PDF panel to your website. It is very useful widget for every adobe muse. Contact us page need to use this because of your basic info. Are you ready?? Buy it Now….
PDF: PDF (Portable Document Format) is a file format that has captured all the elements of a printed document as an electronic image that you can view, navigate, print, or forward to someone else. PDF files are created using Adobe Acrobat , Acrobat Capture, or similar products.
Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and Web services developed byAdobe Systems to view, create, manipulate, print and manage files in Portable Document Format (PDF). The family comprises Acrobat Reader (formerly Adobe Reader), Acrobat (formerly Acrobat Exchange) and Acrobat.com.
- Zoom In & Out
- Local & Server file path
- PDF Reader V1
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.