What is a flutter?
Flutter is a development tool from Google, which was first created for the development of Android and iOS applications, and now has the ability to create any type of application on any platform. You can create mobile, web and desktop outputs from this source. Flutter is based on the Dart programming language and is currently evolving rapidly.
Who uses this template?
If you are an application developer and you like to save your time.
If you are a webmaster and you decide to connect your system to the application, then just send this file to the developer and save time and money.
How to use the template
First, download the flutter depending on your operating system.
Open the download project folder by the downloaded application.
Enter the phrase flutter pub get through the terminal to download the required dependencies.
A basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart.
How to add or change languages
To add a language first in the path
“ assets / translation “
Create a language file with a two-letter language code name.
Then open the file and enter the expressions along with the translation as a json object. You can get a template from the “ en.json “ file.
Put the phrase inside the “ tr “ function on each page you need to translate.
Then change the default language in the “ main.dart “ file.
Note that selecting languages such as Arabic will automatically change the page address.
How to change fonts
As you can see, our default font is Roboto, but you can easily change the font. To do this, just change the “ RobotoText “ component and select the font you want. Simply change the font of all pages and sections. You can choose from all the free Google fonts.
- Development based on the latest version of Flutter 2.8+
- Support 60+ display frames
- Support Android, Ios and Web versions
- Support for 87 world languages with the ability to change the user and use simple language files
- Ability to intelligently direct pages according to language selection
- Personalize all sections and colors through a simple config file
- More than 20 reusable pages
- More than 20 proprietary reusable components
- Fast development capability compatible with flutter
- Clean coding and precise folding
- Ability to quickly change users and use pages to implement different applications
- Project List
- New Project
- User Profile
- New Ticket
- Contact List
- Card Add
- Card Save
- Freelancer List
- ToDo List
Application size and Assets
The files associated with the project are for demo display only. The size of the application is greatly reduced after deleting files and connecting app to the Internet.
Pay attention before buying
This application is a rapid development kit or template without connection to any API and is used only to quickly build a Crm or Project Management application. Unfortunately, if the reason for your refund is the wrong purchase of this application, it will not be approved. If you wish, you can connect or customize this application to your system through our team.