The payment option plays an important role in the online store. Creating multiple payment rules for the online store is the main thing for the store owner. In the eCommerce store, all payment methods are not available for all customer groups. Payment Restriction for Magento 2 allows creating various and flexible payment method conditional rules for specific products or specific categories.
The extension also helps to restrict the payment methods on order subtotal, shipping method, shipping region, product attributes, SKU, store views, specific days and customer groups. Also, disable a payment method for a specific store view payment method not show if the customer will come from different store views.
This Payment Restriction extension for Magento 2 allows the store owner to restricts cash on delivery payment methods on any day of the week for any particular customer group. Also, the admin can allow bank transfer for wholesaler customer groups for their big amount of purchase. This extension also helps the store admin to restrict certain payment method options for the customer as per country, state, city, zip code. And the extension is compatible with any payment method to improve the productivity of the online store. The store admin can create multiple payment restriction rules.
- Extension allows payment restriction method based on rules.
- Restrict payment methods for various subtotal and product attributes.
- Restrict payment methods for various shipping method, shipping region.
- Disable any payment method for as per condition combination.
- Restrict payment of any product as per its availability.
- Compatible with any payment method to improve stores productivity.
- Support all type of products.
Magento 2 Community Edition 2.1.X, 2.2.X, 2.3.X
Fronted Demo Link: http://demo.cynoinfotech.com/d1m2/
Admin Link: http://demo.cynoinfotech.com/d1m2/admin/
user : pr_demouser
psw : pr_demouser123
send request on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Link: support
Payment Restriction Screen Shot:
- Version 1.0.0 – init
Change Log18 May 2019
- make compatible with magento 2.3.1 - fix condition issue.2 October 2018
- update code - fix multiple payment issue - resolved loading issue - fix day selection issue - Bug fix2 July 2018