Payment Form Builder Plugin for WooCommerce
The Payment Form Builder Plugin for WooCommerce allows customers to create the quotation for creating order on their behalf of any service. Admin can approve and disapprove the quotation as per the availability of resources.
Then, the admin can create the order from backend and link will be sent to the guest users and registered customers on their Email Ids to review and complete the order.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Payment Form Builder for WooCommerce
- Customer can send Quotation from front-end to admin for creating order.
- The admin can approve and disapprove the quotation.
- From the back-end, the admin can create the order for the registered customer as well as guest users.
- Along with the WooCommerce products, the admin can add services and their description.
- The admin can create an order and send the order URL to the customer to complete it.
- A link will be received by the customer via email to complete the order.
- From the front end, customers can review their order which the admin has created for the customer and place the order.
- The customer can track the orders under “My Orders” section.
v 1.0.0 Initial release