Patchr allows you to version control your database changes, allowing a team to easily share and review database changes.
Database version control is a very important process of modern web development, providing an accurate history of schema and data changes.
Most modern framework offers some form of version control under the term “migrations”.
Patchr uses a different approach, allowing you to commit raw SQL, more compatible with legacy system and easier to understand by any new dev coming onboard.
Patchr is developed with deployment in mind, exposing a comprehensive CLI.
- MySQL version control solution
- Developed for team collaboration
- Powerful CLI for deployment
- Powerful GUI for development
- Supports any numbers of patches
- Tested in the real world: currently used in large scale corporate applications
- Framework agnostic: can be used with any framework
- GIT submodule ready
- Fast and secure