Privatize the WooCommerce products, categories & pages allowing users to access the private content with a password. The plugin empowers merchants to create multiple rules to privatize the WooCommerce products, categories & pages. Multiple passwords can be created for each rule. On the frontend when customers access the password protected content a password login form will be displayed to view the content. The customers must enter a valid password to view the protected content. The plugin supports two types of frontend password login form, i.e. default form & customizable login form.
- Privatize WooCommerce products by the passwords.
- Privatize WooCommerce categories by the passwords.
- Privatize WooCommerce cart, checkout, shop pages by the passwords.
- Create multiple rules to password protect products, categories & pages.
- Create multiple passwords for each rule.
- Customize password login form to set the background color, image & text.
Create Multiple Rules To Password Protect Categories, Products & Pages
The plugin supports multiple rules to password protect products, categories & pages. Admin can create multiple passwords for each rule. The rule can be created for specific user roles.
Customizable Password Login Form
The plugin allows to customize the password login form to view the protected content.
Version 1.0.1 * Added - Different rules and passwords for single user. * Fixed - Applying passwords by selection of any page. * Fixed - Passwords conflict on error and error message. * Fixed - Label as place holder. * Fixed - Form message html support. * Fixed - Hooks provided for custom tabs in setting. * Fixed - Optimized security and minor tweaks.
Version 1.0.0 * Initial Release.