Password Protect v2 for Adobe Muse
Have a Webpage to be Password Protected and display only when logged in with the password and/or with the account type. Password Protect for Adobe Muse is a security widget which enables you to lock certain page(s) from your website or any other website. The Widget has tons of options to use. Either you’re looking for to just enter a common password and login OR select the type of account and enter the password of that account and then login.
The Password Protect v2 pack comes with 2 widgets.
- Nakshatra – Password Protect v2 (Multi-User)
- Nakshatra – Password Protect v2 (Single)
- Password Protect your page or any other external link or a file to download.
- Multi-User Password Protect supports up to 10 User account.
- Account image for the Multi-user Password Protect.
- CSS Animation for the account image whenever the account is changed.
- Google forms like buttons, password box and account selection field.
- Enable / Disable submit form on pressing Enter key.
- Align form to left, right or center.
- Change the font from the “Text” panel.
- Ability to customize color, size, border size and color, shadow, font color etc.
- Styling options for Normal state, rollover state and focused state.
- Uses jQuery to protect the pages, links or file.
- Fits in other composition widgets.
- Is Responsive Friendly.