1.It turns out after the creation of the session (if it is public), it can be found by name and connect to it. And if I close the session, it disappears, and for everyone involved. Actually started the session are saved?
2.To set up a session can connect any number of people?
3.Integration occurs AdMod standard means?
Question 1 and 2: Yes.
3. Currently we don’t have admob integrated into the code, if you know how to do so then you can manually add them to the bottom(preferably) or to the top but we’ll be pushing the update to our code soon.
Creates a session to be displayed on the transition on “BrowsePaper”? In the demo are not displayed, it can be a feature of the demo version.
Backend is Firebase. This means that I do not need any hosting any VPS to host applications?
The private chat, I can add only by SMS?
And what all the plans for the future, which updates the wait?
Yes Papers you check as public is displayed on the ‘Browse Papers’ section. Invite by SMS is only used to tell your friends the name of your Paper but otherwise, you can use any medium to let your friends know about the Paper name.
Firebase serves as the hosting here so you don’t need any hosting provider.
In the next update which will be in a few weeks will only include Admob integration.
Any chances that you will recreate this masterpiece in ios?
We currently specialize on Android so up until now we don’t have any plans for iOS.
Android Studio or Eclipse?
Any chance you have plans of adding image upload or ability to share location with map. I like this very much and think image share using camera or gallery is key, location share would be nice. Thanks
I have searched the build gradle and cannot find where to include firebase info. Please advise.
1. Image upload normally takes up some space for that reason we didn’t include them but if you could reach us personally perhaps we could help you out for your own project.
2. Firebase URL has to be changed in MainActivity , LoginActivity , BrowsingActivity files. We’ve got our URL, replace it with yours. Use ctrl+F to find ”.firebase” and you’ll find them.
I searched these files and the only .firebase responses are found in the import google.firebase commands, nothing showing your firebase url? Thw only ref i can think to match is this line
database = FirebaseDatabase.getInstance();
do I replace “paper_list” with my “firebasesubname”
No please don’t replace paper_list files. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Firebase.google.com
2. Click ‘Go to console ’ option which will direct you to the Google sign in page.
3. Sign in to your Google account.
4. Select ‘Create new project’ option and then give the project your own name and then select ‘Create Project’.
5. Select ’ Add Firebase to your android app’ option.
6. In the app details page , Enter the package name- i.e. ‘com.mass96.merhaba.PapeIM’ (to change the package name follow the second set of instructions after this set).
7. Select ‘Add App’ option , then copy the Google-services JSON file into the appropriate directory (The steps are already mentioned in the official website).
8. Click finish and you’re done.
To change the package name:
1. Select com.mass96.merhaba.PaperIM in your directory on the left side of screen.
2. Go to refactor option in the menu bar and select Rename.
3. Type the new package name and click refactor button. If anything pops up at the bottom just select ‘do refactor’ option.
6. Inside your build.gradle app module, change the package name to the one you desired.
7. Google – services JSON file is very important, make sure you switch to the project view and paste the file in the app directory.
Hope this helps.
Hi there, do you plan to release this in iOS too? Other people are asking the same here.
Hi! Great app. Looking to purchase. Thought of reporting few issues. Gif loading takes too much time and when I am selecting gif ,the gif indexed before the selected gif is being sent. I am on mi5 android 6.0.
Hey! Thanks for your comment. The GIPHY API is actually slow and the time it takes to fetch the GIF depends on the speed of your Internet. GIF images are normally heavier in size compared to any image formats.
Ok. When are you planning to release a new built. What fixes and features could be expected in next ver.?
The next build for now mainly focuses only on monetisation. Our goal is to keep the feature set simple and relevant as possible because by adding too many features, you’ll be forced to accommodate so much of your users data in the little Firebase database space you’re provided with.
Planned upgrade?A good idea used to implement hashtags.A user marks your message with a hashtag,then the user knowing the hashtag may find posts that will capacity to approach.It is easier to navigate in public chats
Sure we’ll definitely check it out.
Where can I change the Firebase url and how can I change the package name?
I do not get it working, can u please make a screen recording or something so I can follow the steps?
I guess you can find tutorials on YouTube for rebranding an Android source code. It is a very standard procedure.
Can you make the messages stay?
Well that is something we didn’t do intentionally but in any case, you CAN do with the code.
Very nice job dude =)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.