10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
15 February 2018 • Replaced the code for sharing an image in the "openShareMenu()" method in ImageEditorVC.swift file, since UIDocumentInteractionController is no longer supported on iOS 11.x
Overr is an App Template for all iPhones (no iPad) where you can quickly apply text over your pictures, take them with the camera or pick ‘em from the Photo library and use the nice hiding menu to select the text color (with a color picker bar – drag your finger over the desired color), size, font or even replace the current image.
Overr is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, for all iPhones, super easy to customize.
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
That’s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
How to remove AdMob banner ads
Check this video out to see how to remove the code that shows AdMob banners: https://youtu.be/e-HQYnta2Jg Keep in mind that you must repeat the shown steps for every .swift file that contains this line on the top:import GoogleMobileAds
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – All iPhones – Storyboard
- Admob banners
- Quickly place text over your pictures
- Share your works to social networks, Mail and sms
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID