Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1
Sep 23rd 2016 * Updated to Xcode 8
May 24th 2016 * Initial release | XCode 7.3 project
Overr is an App Template for all iPhones (no iPad) where you can quickly apply text over your pictures, take them with the camera or pick ‘em from the Photo library and use the nice hiding menu to select the text color (with a color picker bar – drag your finger over the desired color), size, font or even replace the current image.
Overr is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, for all iPhones, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – All iPhones – Storyboard
- Admob banners
- Quickly attach text over your pictures
- Share your works to social networks, Mail and sms
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with Overr, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.