Webinse Order PDF
Do you want to print orders in the pdf format from backend, but can print only invoices? So, this extension is for you! We provide you with easy to use Magento Order PDF extension.
If you want to print orders you just need to select blocks in the System->Configuration->Webinse->Order to PDF->Order Blocks tab. Then you may select orders on the Sales->Orders page and click to ‘Export to .pdf file’ in the ‘Actions’ block.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
Possibility to insert logo and company information to PDF Deep customization (with color picker) You can add or delete to pdf order blocks such as:
- Base Information
- Account Information
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Payment Information
- Shipping & Handing Information
- Items Ordered
- Order Totals
Also you can change some styles in pdf such as font size, font color and backround color (see more in the System->Configuration->Webinse->Order to PDF->PDF Theming).
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Webinse Order PDF Extension version 1.6.6 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.3
Note: this extension doesn’t support PHP 7
Apr 14 2017 – Version 1.6.6
- Fixed MEQP1 standard errors - Refactored controllers
Feb 14 2017 – Version 1.6.5
- Fixed issue with "Export to PDF" option on non-order pages
Feb 07 2017 – Version 1.6.4
- ACL permission fixing
Jan 27 2017 – Version 1.6.3
- Bug fixing
Feb 15 2016 – Version 1.6.1
- Magento 6778 patch compability
Jul 03 2015 – Version 1.6.0
- Reformatted code with Webinse style
Jun 19 2015 – Version 1.5.1
- Compatibility with Enterprise edition - Fixed styles for pdf, changed observer - Additional input field for image uploading
Jul 25 2014 – Version 1.4.0
- Changed logic to output 'Ordered Items' block - Added new feature for printing pdf in the LandSkape orientation - Minor bugfixes
Jul 17 2014 – Version 1.3.1
- Added "Footer" block to pdf-document - Added "Price" and "Row Totals" to the "Items Ordered" block - More information in the "Order Totals" block - Minor bugfixes
Jun 18 2014 – Version 1.2.1
- Minor bugfixes
May 21 2014 – Version 1.1.1
- Add totals block to pdf - Minor bugfixes
May 20 2014 – Version 1.0.1
- Minor bugfixes
May 20 2014 – Version 1.0.0
- Added possibility to insert logo and company information - Added color picker - Improved pdf design - Minor bugfixes
Apr 23 2014 – Version 0.1.4
- Usability and design improvements
Apr 10 2014 – Version 0.1.3
- Added information about Webinse to system configuration.
Apr 03 2014 – Version 0.1.2
- Changed 'Release Stability'
Mar 13 2014 – Version 0.1.0
- Initial release