The plugin measures the height of the sidebar and the main content areas. If the sidebar is taller it will be reduced and a vertical scrollbar will appear. This will provide a better user experience.
This is very helpful when when you write a short blog post/page and you have a taller sidebar area.= Features / Benefits =
- Better visual experience for the user
- Works with any well written theme as long as you configure the correct ID or CSS classes for the main content and sidebar areas.
- The plugin analyzes the current theme and lists all the found IDs and classes
- Set Minimal Height of the Sidebar
- Adjust the final height either by +/-
- Easy to use: configure it and that’s it