Opposite is a full-working Game Template for players to guess words and their opposites. Each level shows a hint to help players guessing the 2 words, and there’s also a button to ask help to friends by Email, SMS or social network apps.
You can add as many words as you can in the code – they are simple arrays of Strings – as far as the words don’t exceed 6 characters in length.
This template is also multi-language, it comes with 2 pre-defined languages (English and Italian), just for demo purposes.
The online Documentation explains how to add/edit words and other languages.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Scramble words and their opposites
- Multi-language (check the online Documentation)
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Minimalist, clean UI design
- Online Documentation
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Android Studio (NO Betas)
- An Apple Mac or Windows computer, updated to its latest OS version
- A Google Play Developer Account
- Basic knowledge of Android Studio and Java language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the Play Store (the Emulators may fail during test
February 3, 2019 - First release, Android 5.0 and above - Native Android Studio project, Java/XML language
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product reviews, so please write me a review HERE