By using this app you can automatically see and connect to OpenVPN servers of some of the biggest Free OpenVPN server providers. You can also add paid commercial VPN servers or manage your own Personal OpenVPN servers all in a single app!
We all know how clunky it is to manage your OpenVPN config files with the default OpenVPN apps, whether you want to access a server network or browse the internet anonymously. You can use this Windows app to connect to free, commercial VPN providers or to manage your own personal OpenVPN servers. (Free OpenVPN servers are pulled automatically into the app!) This allows you to collect all your .ovpn files in a pleasing and simple way while providing additional functionality, like an extra-strong Kill Switch or Server Pinging. We are constantly adding new features to the app, which you will receive free of charge with this Tools License!
The app was written in Electron.js, therefore, OS compatibility is extremely robust. It was tested on almost all existing Windows systems! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!
Who is this app for?
Tool License – Personal Use – Without Source code
- If you want to have all the free OpenVPN provider servers at one place
- If you bought a paid VPN service and you would rather use this app or manage the servers of multiple paid VPN providers in a single app
- If you have your own personal OpenVPN servers then the app provides a visually pleasing way of structuring your servers for ease of use
- If you are a developer accessing your cloud infrastructure via the OpenVPN protocol
- The app provides additional features that the community OpenVPN apps or even most commercial applications do not offer
- Remembers your login credentials if your servers are password protected
- Diplays fastest server
- Manage and structure your OpenVPN servers
- Kill switch protects you from accidentally revealing your IP
You will receive two versions of the app:
1. One that displays Free to use OpenVPN servers
2. One that does not display any servers by default
- Tested on all Windows versions
- Automatically displays the servers from the biggest Free VPN providers
- Connect to any OpenVPN server with or without password
- Supports any OpenVPN setup
- Supports OpenVPN TCP & UDP protocol (and any other option)
- Supports unlimited servers
- Server/Country/City search/filter
- Displays status changes during connection (Connecting, Connected, Disconnecting, Auth Failed)
- Displays Server IP, Status, Uptime, Sent, Received
- Login in the app once with your .ovpn credentials
- Add .ovpn files locally
- Define country to added server via Management Interface
- Delete/Rename added server via Management Interface
- App pings each server and shows fastest response
- Custom log generator
- Kill Switch
- Minimize to System Tray
Requirements: -TUN/TAP Drivers (App adds it Automatically)
No Server Side Requirements!
VPN servers are not included with the app!
About the free OpenVPN servers: We are updating the list on a best effort basis. If you find any of the servers stopped working please report it to us and we will remove it from the list!
Disclaimer: The free OpenVPN servers the app displays are run and managed by their respective owners. We are not responsible for those servers in any way nor can we be held liable for them! Use them at your own risk!
If you are interested in the source code contact me via a message on my Profile Page!
1. UI Improvements
2. Mac Compatibility
3. Linux Compatibility
4. Additional Features