OpenCart Customer Membership
The major aspect of an e-commerce store is the customers and business entrepreneurs must ensure that they keep their customers intact to their stores. One of the best ways to retain customers is by offering memberships.
The Opencart Customer Membership Module is one such extension which facilitates the admin of a store to create memberships so as to offer various discount rates under each membership plan.
A time period for which the membership plan shall be active is defined by the admin of the store. Once the customer purchases the membership, the details of the membership plan can be retrieved by the customer by simply scanning the QR code.
Basically, through membership plans, the admin of a store offers fair pricing to the customers.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of OpenCart Customer Membership
- Admin can configure the memberships plans under Membership Schemes.
- Under membership commodity product type, the admin selects the membership products.
- The admin can also select the categories for each membership plan.
- Admin selects the store for each membership plan.
- Specific discount rates for products are set for each membership plan.
- The time period for which the membership shall be active (in month, days or years) is set for each membership plan.
- If need be, the admin can add, edit, or remove any customer membership plans.
- Each membership plan will have a dedicated page.
- A fee or the membership price is set by the admin for membership plans.
- A custom button is present on the product page clicking which the customers can view the plan benefits.
v 188.8.131.52 Updated in all the versions
v 184.108.40.206 Initial release