This app developed in Objective-C brings to the user a full RSS reader featuring a nice designed main screen with a unique layout that allows the user to have a fast first look to its favorite news.
Then if the user wants to know more about any news, he/she can tap on it and a new screen pops up featuring more information. Finally, the user can also navigate to the link of the news a have a look to the complete website without leaving the app.
As usual, the app allows the user to share the link using any app installed in his/her device as Facebook or Twitter. Moreover you can almost directly built and make revenue out of this app as it also includes Google AdMob support.
- iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
- iOS8 & iOS9: Specially coded to work on the last OS major updates.
- Flat design: It has a flat design matching current web and app design trends.?
- Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSLayoutConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens. It is specially designed to look great on any screen.
- Share to any app: Thanks to in-built share protocol, you can share any link using any app installed on your device.
- Add as many feeds as you want: The user can add, edit and delete all the feeds he/she want so he/she can have it’s own custom experience.
- Extended & web preview: The user can read his feeds also using the extended and the web preview.
- Google AdMob support: We added a bottom banner to display Google AdMob ads so you can make some revenue out of this app.
- Now the user can edit the RSS feed address - Crashes have been prevented from malformed feeds
- (17 january) fixed an error that happened when using iPad and share a feed.