On-Demand Home Services, Business Listing, Booking Flutter UI Template
Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications
Backend Requests & SuggestionsYou can join our channel on Discord to request for admin panel or suggest any feature https://discord.gg/EhrMxuwVN2
- More than 60 Screens:
- Forgot password
- Mobile verification
- Bookings (Ongoing, Completed …)
- Sub Categories
- Products By Category
- Home Service Detail
- Home Service Ratings
- Home Service Provider
- Favorites Grid & List
- Scheduled Booking
- User Account
- App Settings
- App Languages
- Light & Dark Themes
- Help & Supports
- Great and helpful +120 Components. Tabs, Sliders, Swipers Cards Hero Animations, Search bars, Bootton Navigations
- On-Demand Home Services, Business Listing, Booking Flutter UI Template
- Entities & Models are ready to use.
- Clean & organized Dart Language code
- Easy to restyle and theming by on your branding sites.
- Working fine with bright and dark mode.
- Awesome animations are ready to use: Hero Animations, Parallax Animations, Sliding & Swiping animations
- Working really well on both iOS and Android with support with 60 frames per second (fps).
Customer App Demo
Provider App Demo
DocumentationThis is online documentation, this link can help you how to getting started with flutter and how to use On-Demand Home Services, Business Listing, Booking Flutter UI Template in you projects.
What they say about our Apps ?
Follow us on Social Media
V1.1.0 | 29-12-2020 Customer App UI Kit Add address picker on google maps. Add provider page. Add sub-categories on the categories page. Add provider eServices page. Add Notification Button on the header. Fix current address. Fix loading eServices by pages Update flutter version 1.22.5 (Stable Release). Add Sentences to translation files. Update documentation Provider App UI Kit Initial Release
V1.0.0 | 02-12-2020 Initial release