BookingUI is a set of ReactNative UI suite, which is suitable for house rental, hotel and other projects with reservation function. You can use BookingUI to quickly build your business projects without having to design your products from scratch. BookingUI is built with 18+ core pages, beautifully designed and well-laid out, developed using the new ReactNative, and supports EXPO hosting and packaging, so you can preview the finished product without programming.
Hook the development ,
Expo hosted flow ,
IOS and Android ,
The UI suite ,
Why You Should Buy omiBeaver Booking – mobile React Native travel app template
- Save more time and cost for develop UI/UX and business ideas
- Support iOS and Android cross-platform applications
- High performance and stable product
- Easy to customize the application
- Suitable for universal travel app or stand alone booking app
- Support common features for booking industry
- 18+ Different Screens UI Kit
- Booking for: hotel reservation, tour booking, car rental, flight booking, cruise booking, shuttle bus, events booking
- Simple/advance filtering feature
- Simple blog list/detail
- About us, service, contact, pricing table
- Sign in, sign up, reset password, setting profile
- Reviews, feedback, messenger, notification message
- Payment Method, My Card management
- Free Updates
- Support Iphone, Iphone X, Ipad, Android multiple devices (32bit & 64bit)
- Support landscape view mode
1. Is there documentation for guiding how to use the source code ?
Documentation and source code are included in the download package. You will get all in one.
2. Does it support backend end or connect any APIs ?
No, It doesn. It just included a template only. We do not connect any APIs. You have to develop by yourself for matching with your biz.
3. After buying this application, can I modify color, components, remove or add some booking modules
Yes, you absolutely can do that
4. Can I use this application and connect with my backend or other booking site ?
Yes, you just add more function for connecting your backend/APIs
5. Does it use 3rd parties to develop UI/UX like React NativeBase, React Native Elements ?
No, It doesn. It is using pure React Native for development. If you would like to include React NativeBase or React Native Elements You can do that.
6. Will I get the free upgrade on the next coming version ?
Yes, you will get the free upgrade with more awesome features coming, please follow the change logs to see the detail update. You will get the notified email for a new version update on stores.
1.fix darkMode some bugs.
2.Navigation bar background color adaptive.
Please note: BookingUI is a UI suite, we do not provide back-end API, the in-app data is used for simulation demonstration, if you need to use your own product data, you still need to connect the data interface, you can contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to answer for you, including but not limited to BookingUI suite.