Preview Screenshots/01_preview1.png Preview Screenshots/02_preview2.png Preview Screenshots/03_preview3.png Preview Screenshots/04_preview4.png Preview Screenshots/05_preview5.png Preview Screenshots/06_preview6.png Preview Screenshots/07_preview7.png Preview Screenshots/08_preview8.png Preview Screenshots/09_preview9.png Preview Screenshots/10_preview10.png Preview Screenshots/11_preview11.png Preview Screenshots/12_preview12.png Preview Screenshots/13_preview13.png Preview Screenshots/14_preview14.png Preview Screenshots/15_preview15.png Preview Screenshots/16_preview16.png Preview Screenshots/17_preview17.png
Product DescriptionOctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment is a simple, easy-to-use, ready-to-use ASP.NET MVC script for building dynamic online shopping store integrate PayPal payment.
OctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, product, orders, customers and settings.
With our responsive e-commerce script, you will have your online store displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Category Hierarchies
- Manage shopping cart: Update the item quantity in cart, delete item in cart
- Support Ajax for Cart
- Integrate PayPal Payment for Checkout
- Ajax pagination in Product Listing
- Manage Orders of Customer
- Change Profile Customer
- Manage Hierarchy for Categories from back-end
- Manage Products from back-end
- Manage Orders from back-end
- Manage Coupons from back-end
- Manage Customers from back-end
- Change Setting website from back-end
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- PayPal account for testing
- Email: OctopusShoppingCartPaypalfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 123456
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
Browser supportOctopusCodes – Shopping Cart with Paypal Payment is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
- IE 8+
- FireFox 3+
- Opera 11+
- Safari 5+
- Create new database on your hosting and run OctopusCodesShoppingCartPaypal.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Web.config file and change values of server
name, database name,username and password in connectionStrings
tag as below:
- data source: your server name
- initial catalog: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
Customer Panel (User access)
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
Product SupportIf you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email email@example.com Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- V1.0 Released – August 1, 2016