“Notes” is a lightweight notepad that will allow you to write and save notes and checklists. It comes with simple elegant design having dark background and different colors for item lists. You can also take notes from floating widget.
- It has two noting features, the note and checklist.
- Take down notes with ease even navigating/browsing other apps through the use of floating notes feature.
- Very lightweight and simple. How to use it:
- Add your first note by tapping or clicking the + floating button or the “Add your first note” text on the screen.
- A dialog will be displayed with two options, the note and the checklist.
- Add note by clicking “note.”
- Add checklist by clicking “checklist.”
- Float the note by clicking the cloud icon. You may need to give permission for drawing other apps.
- It used SQLite Database to store data.
- Backup and restore functionality for your notes and checklist.
This noting app is ready to be published. The source code and documentation concerning how to setup and changing package name are included.
Consider buying the code with extended license to publish the app as paid version on the market of your choice.
Contact us at Email: email@example.com
Added backup and restore support for Android 4.3 up to Android 11
Set Target SDK version to 31
20-8-2021 Added backup and restore support for Android 4.3 up to Android 11 Set Target SDK version to 31