nMon – Website, Service & Server Monitoring
nMon enables you to easily monitor the status and health of Linux and Windows servers, websites, services, IP Blacklists and more.
Customizable and reliable alerts keeps you up to date with the status off all you monitors.
Overview of all your assets with open incidents.
Easily monitor Linux and Windows server metrics like CPU usage, disk, RAM, network and other with our one line install nMon agent.
nMon supports the following Linux distributions CentOS, Red Hat, Cloudlinux, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, SuSe, Slackware, Gentoo Linux, Arch Linux.
nMon supports the following Windows versions 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016.
Windows support is in BETA phase.
Monitor your websites with nMon to find out whet it is down or loading slow.
Easily monitor the status of any TCP or UDP service (eg. FTP, SMTP, HTTP, etc.) with checks.
Furthermore you can test if your server’s IP address gets blacklisted or your DNS server is not working as expected.
If PHP’s exec() function is allowed on your hosting server you can also monitor hosts with ICMP Ping.
Alerting & Incidents
Highly customizable alerts are available for all checks and metrics.
If an alert is triggered an incident will be created and you will get notified instantly.
Incidents are closed automatically if the problems resolves itself.
Receive notifications via email, SMS Messages, Pushbullet, Pushover or Twitter direct messages.
Supported SMS Gateways: Clickatell, SMS Global, Twilio.
Use public pages to display your network status without the need for authentications.
Multiple Users and Roles
Multiple user accounts and roles are supported.
Multi Language Support
System can be easily translated to any language.
Customizable & Responsive
Multiple color schemes and layouts to select from.
nMon is 100% responsive.
- Quick and Easy Installation, Gravatar support, and many more…
To run nMon your hosting server must support the following:
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 7.1 recommended for best performance)
- MySQL version 5.x or greater(MariaDB 10 recommended for best performance)
- PHP PDO MYSQL extension
- PHP FSOCKOPEN enabled
- PHP EXEC enabled (optional for ping checks)
Version 1.9 (11 March, 2020)
- You can now restrict users access specific groups of monitored items - Bug fixes
Version 1.8 (09 May, 2019)
- New Windows Agent version this version runs as a service and includes some bug fixes [to upgrade the agent please uninstall the previous version first] - New Linux Agent version which fixes and issue with memory reporting on CentOS servers [to upgrade rerun the install command] - New check type: Callback, usefull to have external applications/scripts report the status to nMon (eg. backup scripts) - Improved security with XSS filtering - Bug fixes
Version 1.6 (05 September, 2018)
- Performance improvements - 1s2u SMS gateway - Last 12 months uptime percentage - Bug fixes
Version 1.5 (8 May, 2018)
- Fixed a bug preventing users from managing public pages
Version 1.4 (3 May, 2018)
- Automatic server/website/check location with FreeGeoIP has been removed since it is unreliable for this type of usage. Use the new location setting feature with Google Maps - Public pages are now accessed with a key. Accessing with page ID is deprecated and will be removed in the next version - Windows servers are now displayed properly on public pages - Bug Fixes
Version 1.3 (23 April, 2018)
- Initial support for Windows Servers (BETA) - Google Maps integration - Ability to manually set asset location on map - Performance improvements - Bug Fixes
Version 1.1 (07 November, 2017)
- Pushover notifications support - Twilio SMS Gateway - Service/Process not running alerts - Individual Disk Partition alerts - Bug Fixes
Version 1.0 (08 September, 2017)
* Initial Release