Is there a way to include the url parameter of the page (example www.example.com/page?utm_source=adwords) as the default value of a hidden input field in Ninja Popups? Or, as a way of overriding this, can the default value contain a shortcode (tried – didn’t work).
very sorry – there is no feature like this – but I will add it to our TO DO list. Thank you for suggestion.
1. From your answer about exit intent on mobile -> “You can set exit intent but a bit different way. Set option “scroll down and scroll up”.” -> What’s it? How scrolling is used to capture people who will exit on mobile?
2. Does page level targeting support woocommerce product? Ex. Each woocommerce product have different popup
3. It means that ninja popup can’t show stat that how much traffic come from Facebook or Google , right? But it’s on TO DO list. How many months that ninja popup will have this feature?
Ad2) Yes, you can set different popup for each: page/post/category/product/taxomomie
Ad3) I hope asap
Is there a way to make the popup responsive on mobile ?
I don’t think this would work for a pop up which is display on click on a button. In fact, my pop up s not a welcome or exit pop up, it’s just a pop up displayed when we click on a button. Can you confirm?
Works fine – you need to set proper popup on the click. BTW I cant see Ninja Popup plugin on your account. Could you contact us to Support:
1. From demo, I use mobile to preview but popup seems not responsive, it shows only half of popup on screen. Need to scroll to left side to see the part that out of screen.
2. Can your plugin split test with 2 popup and make it random show equally times so we can see which popup get better conversion?
Ad2) Yes, A/B test is available:
I’m following the topic about responsive and mobile pop up, which I wrote with my other Codecanyon account which doesn’t have Ninja Popup plugin.
So, my problem is : I don’t know how to call the mobile pop up on click when the user is on mobile, and the desktop pop up when the user is on desktop…
please contact us to Support:
When the plug-in is activated it makes the fields in the pages and products in a really missed up format.
We didnt notice situation like this – please send us more info to Support www.support.arscode.pro
Ok will do
Is it possible to have a popup with an “upload file” button/field?
Hi, I’m having a lot of problems with this plugin. I created a ticket but cannot even confirm my account as the link you provided is blocked. No connection to the server either to see other templates or even confirm purchase number… I am sure the problem must be on my side but it is still very frustrating. Also the fields are messed up in pages once activated. Any help would be appreciated
Very sorry for this situation.
Do you know your ticket number? If not just please contact us directly to support # at # arscode.pro and we will help you.
Thank you – just wrote a mail now to support # at # arscode.pro. Looking forward to a quick response.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6.50
Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work