This is a template for a Native Android game, written in Java using Android Studio. The aim of the player is to attack all incoming opponents before they reach him. The game is lost when one of the opponents manages to reach the player. A bar on the top of the screen shows the power up charge. When it reaches 100% all the opponents will be killed.
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- All Graphics included – All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Google Play Leaderboard – Scores are uploaded to a google Play Leaderboard for everyone to see.
- Video Tutorial Included – A video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Top Score – The game saves the Best Scores on the user’s Device.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets user choose where he wishes to share his game screenshot.
- Restart Feature – Player can restart game after game over.
- Rate Feature – The app has a rate button to make it easier for players to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customize – Most of the code you need to customize is in one xml file, Strings.xml.
- Sound Fx and music – Just replace the placeholder sound fx and music to have music play in the background
- Initial Upload
- Fixed a problem with Gradle Version
- 7 May 2020 – Updated to Android 29 and Android Studio 3.6.3
Music and Sound Fx Used
- Game Over: http://audiojungle.net/item/christmas-effects-pack/6329895
- Music: http://audiojungle.net/item/classic-arcade-video-game-music/38306
- Powerup: http://audiojungle.net/item/level-up-pling/3398600
- kick miss: http://audiojungle.net/item/karate-kick-miss-1/11335946
- kicks: http://audiojungle.net/item/fisticuff-punches/2419263