Ninja Forms Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Ninja Forms forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as deal, activity or person & organization to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Ninja Forms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, activity or person & organization.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- Integrate unlimited Ninja Forms forms.
- Supports uploaded files (send to `Files`).
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- The plugin requires a minimum 3.* `Ninja Forms` version.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: list of user `ID` for fields of type `user` (#132).
- Feature: for type `lead` the files are added to person (#104).
- Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#78). - Fixed: do not cast `duration` as time (#86).
- Feature: support for sending uploaded files (#53).
- Fixed: sending data to a field of type `double` (#49).
- Fixed: filling non-numeric `enum` (#37).
- Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating a person, instead of replacing. - Feature: optional send via `action scheduler` instead of `immediately`. - Feature: search for a person by phone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Fixed: limit on the number of fields has been increased to the maximum possible 500.
- Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
- Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Feature: populate select and multiselect. - Feature: using the new search API. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron.
- Chore: use composer autoloader. - Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. - Feature: update for an existing person (search by name/email).
- Fixed: lists were not possible to specify an empty value. - Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`.
- Initial public release