Demo is added in the product’s description.
android studio ,
Yes, it’s Android Studio project.
Demo .apk and what service you use for Push notification?
1) Demo is added in the product’s description.
2) OneSignal Push Service
How I publish a the event?
All of the content is in a XML file. And when you want to add an event, you just alter that XML file – everything is described in the documentation.
Will the App load the XML-File from the Internet? Can I use the same XML for the iOS-version?
Yes, that is the idea – you will have a single XML, which will be used for both Android and iOS.
good work keep it up !
Thanks EpicProchnow. We really appreciate it.
Sound cloud a pi is free to use ?
Basically it’s free. Check more information here: https://developers.soundcloud.com/docs/api/rate-limits
Hello dmb Team,
Pre Sale Question – how many bars, pubs can we add to the list ? or is it restricted to one ?
The app is meant to be used for a single night club/bar.
how is the conversion from the iOS to the android? i currently have the iOS and it works great using the xml file on my site, can these be used among both apps? Im not familiar with android is the reason why I ask.
Yes, that is the idea – with one XML to have both apps.
do it include same admin panel?
how can i add images to gallery or events (after i publish the app)
from where i am sending the push notifications?
1) Images and Events are added to a XML file, which is hosted on a web server. When you add new images or events to the XML file, the app will display them.
2) Push notifications: the app is integrated with OneSignal service, so you will send notifications from their web panel.
Everything is explained in the documentation.
Hi , I just wanted to know if you can run this app offline?
There is an option to use a local XML file – this way some of the data will be present offline. Of course, the integration with SoundCloud could not work offline.
In my opinion, the main idea of the app is to be online: the users will be able to listen to music, will be able to track the latest events and so on.
can not open demo link
Please contact us via the contact form in our profile page and we will provide you the demo .apk file.
????????????. ????? ?? ????????? ??????????? ?????????? ??????????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ?
Google translate: Hello. the ability to save images Will added from the gallery on the phone?
There is NO option to save images from the app to the phone.
All is fine, but when the web application does not start. Is it possible to solve this problem?
I am afraid that I can’t understand you.
How are the songs that show on the Music screen added to app? They are manually added in a XML file as well?
Can the app be made to play songs embed in the app?
As described, there is SoundCloud integration. Simply said, you have to create a playlist in SoundCloud and then it will be displayed in the app.
Do you offer free lance work or customization ?
Yes, we are available for freelance jobs. Just contact us via the profile page and send us more details.
I want to purchase the app -
Need to know?
1. Code is for android studio ? (Y/N)
2. Want to Check Admin Panel, XML, How can i change Song List Dynamically?
3. Is it possible to add Image, Video in Gallery ?
4. Can I change Gallery Dynamically?
Please reply asap
Here are the answers:
1) Yes, it’s Android Studio.
2) There is NO Admin panel. The data is controlled via XML file – you edit it with Android Studio. Be aware that the latest version doesn’t have the Music screen due to severe changes in SoundCloud’s API – it’s no longer possible to pull tracks from there. This is explained in the description.
3) No you can’t. Only images are supported in the Gallery.
4) What does this mean? Dynamically?
1. Images can be add one time, i cant’t change image once i upload on play store,
2. Is it possible to add my MP3 list or not ?
1) If you use web hosted XML file, you can change the images on the go. You change the XML, then upload it to the hosting and the app will pull it and will display the new data.
2) Not possible.
Hello, i’m interesting in your app, and i wanna know if it gonna be updated more or stoped right here ?
and i wanna know if we can make the app run in multiple language with a botton that we can change the language ?
and can we download the pictures on gallery ?
1) We update the app when it is needed. If there is no need to be update, we won’t do it. If someone reported an issue or something else, we react and fix it.
2) It’s not common to have such language switchers in Android apps. Basically, our app doesn’t have such feature. If it’s important to you, we can develop it – just contact us via the contact from in our profile page and we will provide estimation (time and cost).
3) Currently, the downloading of images is available for iOS. We have plans to add it for Android as well.
ok thanks so i’ll buy the two versions ^^
Hello, please can i know why it showing that
Error:Failed to crunch file C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\codecanyon-15750154-night-clubbar-with-soundcloud\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\app\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.android.support\appcompat-v7\24.2.0\res\drawable-hdpi-v4\abc_ic_menu_share_mtrl_alpha.png into C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\codecanyon-15750154-night-clubbar-with-soundcloud\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\app\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\drawable-hdpi-v4\abc_ic_menu_share_mtrl_alpha.png
Error:Execution failed for task ’:app:mergeDebugResources’.
> Error: Failed to crunch file C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\codecanyon-15750154-night-clubbar-with-soundcloud\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\app\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.android.support\appcompat-v7\24.2.0\res\drawable-hdpi-v4\abc_ic_menu_share_mtrl_alpha.png into C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\codecanyon-15750154-night-clubbar-with-soundcloud\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\dmbteam_night_club_v2.0\app\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\drawable-hdpi-v4\abc_ic_menu_share_mtrl_alpha.png
Ah it’s oky i know why, because it’s a long path name
Where is the xml file that we gonna update and upload ?
It’s part of the project. Please read the docs: 2. App Content: About, Event List, Gallery, Music
where we can configure the onesignal !!! i see the tutorial but didn’t fine the file
1) Twitter: Have you put twitter URL in the XML?
I’ve just tested it and the browser is opened!
2) Pictures: That’s not true. Basically, each image has meta data that hints the orientation of the image. If you took the picture landscape but it’s meta data contains that it’s taken in portrait, our app will display it according to this. I’ve just made a screenshot (landscape) and integrated it to the app. Check the example – it is perfectly displayed in the correct orientation:
In order to test that just open the image in the folder (Windows Explorer or Finder) and you will see that there it’s not in landscape.
3) The video starts with the location of the file. It’s the app/build.gradle.
for the pictures, can u try with a portrait picture ? if it’s portrait on pc, it gonna be landscape on the app and that’s my problem,
for the twitter it work on samsung s6, but on my phone have the screen 6 and the twitter button don’t work
Please send the pictures to our email address (dmbteamdev at gmail.com). We will test with them.
Twitter: I am afraid that I can’t understand this sentence: “but on my phone have the screen 6 and the twitter button don’t work”. Would you please be more specific.
my phone have 6″ screen size
So you are tapping on the button but nothing happens or something else? Please provide more details, because we are wasting a lot of time in defining what “doesn’t work” really means.
the button twitter doesn’t work when i click on it sir, thats from my phone with infinix note 3 pro, but on samsung s6 it work that’s all, and the app crash when there is no internet connexion, can’t u make like it show a message to check the internet connection, because when it crash the app close, that’s a big problems, because peaple when they will see that they will not know that it’s about the internet connection, and they will delete the app
1) Twitter: You still don’t tell us what exactly “doesn’t work” means. When you tap it, nothing happens or when you tap it the browser is opened and it doesn’t load the page. That’s exactly what we want to understand. In addition, we have 7 test devices and it works on all of them. Do you have a browser installed on this phone?
2) Thanks for the feedback. We are already working on fixing the crash. When we are ready, we will release new version.
how to update to the latest version ?!!
Just download the new app. You can do it from Downloads menu.
Do you provide the source code. Is there arrangement for buying the source code.
This is how the market works. You are buying the source code. With a single license, you can distribute a single app. If you want to distribute multiple apps, you should buy license for each of the additional apps.
i am unable to download the demo app.
Contact us via the contact form in our profile page and request the demo for Night Club/Bar/Discotheque App for Android
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work