NiceButton is a customizable button control for Asp.Net that provides very nice buttons made with sliding door technique.
It has all the functionalities of standard LinkButton/HyperLink in .NET framework, and supports also VS design mode.
The package contains:
- Well commented source code, as VS2010 C # Project, so you can modify or extend it as you like.
- Documentation files, with a simple guide on how to design your buttons.
- Demo site with various examples of usage.
- Layered Photoshop .PSD of embedded styles.
A little note on IE6 compatibility: the control has a “structural” compatibility with IE6 , that means it builds proper html/css to work with it, BUT the embedded styles is provided as .png working as background-image of the link, and there’s no way to get it to work fine in IE6 . Anyway you can use your own styles, as gif, and it will work perfectly also in IE6 .
Take a look to the demo for more infos! And if you like this control, rate it!
Update 1.3.0 – 30/11/2010:
- Added support for disabled state (Enabled=”False”).
- Added option to disable the button after the first click (“EnsureOneClick”)
- Added an experimental support for the button width (excluding padding)
- Fixed some css problems in IE