Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application that allows you to auto post to Instagram, schedule and manage your Instagram accounts at the same time. With Nextpost, you can post and assess your posts in a single panel and save time managing multiple Instagram accounts.
Hello to all, As most of you know, Nextpost was shut down on 18 September 2018. The only reason for shutting down was spammers and tons of the nulled and maliciously modified versions of the Nextpost scripts. Since then we got over a thousand requests through the email and other social media channels to re-open our services. So by considering these requests, we decided to re-enable the core Nextpost script along with landing page skins. The current version is the 4.2 which was released on August 13, 2018. As we re-enabled the scripts we started to develop a completely new version. The new version will come with completely new UI and many changes in the backend. Backend changes might not be compatible with the old versions. Who asked us to re-enable the items, can buy the script already. All buyers will have access to the new version for free. We’ll try to release new updates and patches regularly. But you should consider that we sell the products without customer support since December 2017. Which means that we may not be available to answer the support related questions. There are several Nextpost buyer communities to ask questions. As we say since the first day we release the Nextpost, the script uses independent, unofficial API. It is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. We are not responsible for your actions and any damage to your Instagram account. Best Regards!
Instagram was designed to help users capture events as they transpire and stay updated with their friends, family, and customers. Real-time posting may be the best way to use it, but not everyone has the luxury of time to update their Instagram account in real time. There are some tools that allow you to upload videos and photos, but they don’t let you schedule your content. With Nextpost, you don’t need to worry about managing several Instagram accounts and posting content.
Nextpost boasts the following features to help you save time and focus on more important matters:
- Modern, easy-to-use, mobile responsive UI
- post Now function
- Schedule posts
- Multi Instagram Accounts
- Cloud Drives (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
- PayPal and Stripe Integration
- Automatically post Photos, Videos, Stories and Albums
- Internal User Management
- Complete user registration and login system
- Emoji Support
- Instagram auto post – Automatically post same content to all Instagram accounts
- Packages Subscription
- Secure Password Hashing
- Repost public Instagram posts directly from post URL or embed code
- PNG support
- Automatic JPEG image validation
- Automatic Image resize to match Instagram’s aspect ratios
- Spintax support
- Caption templates
- Email notifications
- Proxy support
- Login with Facebook
- Schedule Calendar
- Automatic timezone and language detection
- Multilingual ready
- Invisible packages for internal use only
- Advanced user and package control options
- Drag&Drop media upload
- Recurring payment model for the Stripe
- Automtic image resize/crop feature (Almost for every images)
Nextpost is easy to install and has a mobile responsive design, so it will maintain its look even when viewed using mobile devices.
Auto posting and Scheduling in One Tool
Instagram has its own special features that you have to master if you want to use it drive more traffic to your site and generate more leads for your business. If your customers are on Instagram, it is even more important that you create your own Instagram account and connect with them.
There’s no need to spend all day uploading content on your Instagram account when you can use a tool that automatically posts your stories, photos, and videos on Instagram. That’s what you’ll get from Nextpost. Now, you can get the most out of every post with Nextpost’s Instagram auto-post function. Just choose the time you’d like to upload your content and Nextpost will take care of the rest. It also gives you a real-time preview of your Instagram account.
Schedule Your posts
Nextpost allows you to schedule your posts at a future date to save time. You don’t even need to log-in and out of various social media platforms as you can conveniently manage multiple Instagram accounts from a single place.
Import Images from Cloud Drives
You can import images from your Dropbox and OneDrive accounts using Nextpost. This way, you don’t need to log-in on every account. Just use Nextpost and save time!
Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts Simultaneously
Nextpost allows you to post to your Instagram accounts simultaneously. As you add content to your Instagram, Nextpost automatically posts the same content to your other accounts.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT PERSON, COMPANY OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.General
This script uses independent and unofficial API. Official Instagram API is not being used in this script. On the backend, the script behaves like official Android application of the Instagram.
By accessing this application, you accept that you’ll not use it for spamming, harassment, massive bulk messaging etc.
This script is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
AS IT’S VERY CLEAR, THE SCRIPT DEPENDS ON INSTAGRAM. WE’RE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF INSTAGRAM MADE CRITICAL CHANGES IN THEIR SIDE. ALTHOUGH WE ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE THE SCRIPT UP TO DATE, SOMETIMES IT MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE TO FIND A PROPER WORKAROUND. WE DON’T GUARANTEE THAT THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE SCRIPT WITH INSTAGRAM API WILL BE FOREVER. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DON’T PROVIDE ANY REFUND FOR PROBLEMS THAT ARE ORIGINATED FROM INSTAGRAM.
You’ll get almost exactly same script as in our demo (only few features have been disabled in our demo). It’s in buyer’s responsibility to read the item description and user agreement, and check the live demo before the purchase.Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Our refund policy is addition to the Envato Refund Policy (http://bit.ly/envato-refund-policy).
- Since you get instant access to this digital product after the purchase, we accept refunds only in case you found a critical bug in the script.
- We don’t provide any refund for the problems originated from the Instagram.
- Discounts cannot be the reason for refunds.
- All of the automation modules of this script are non-refundable.
- Refunds for the any additional module or skin is not a reason for to refund the main script.
- We don’t provide any refund after 30 days since the purchase date.
The prices for the product shall be as specified as set forth on the page of the item in CodeCanyon as at the time of acceptance of an order. Prices for product shall be subject to change without further notice.
Discounts and price changes are decided by the authors. Discounts cannot be the reason for refunds.Data Collection:
We collect following data during the installation process:
- purchase code,
- server IP,
- website URL,
- version of the script,
- information about the process such as install or upgrade.
We sell this product without any Customer Support. Although we try to do our best to answer all questions from the buyers we don’t guarantee any support. By purchasing the item you accept that we may not be available for support.
You can find more info about Envato Item Support Policy at http://bit.ly/envato-item-support.
For basic server requirements please check this page: https://docs.getnextpost.io/#requirements.
Note: You may need proxies for using this product.
Before making any changes, it’s highly recommended to take a full backup. Patches are minor updates and they don’t require re-installing the script. You should only change the indicated files to apply the patch to your current installation. Before applying the latest patch make sure that you’ve applied previous patch before.version 4.2 (Patch) – August 13, 2018
CHANGES: - IMPROVEMENT: New workaround for the checkpoint issue. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.1.1: update: app/controllers/AccountController.php update: app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Constants.php update: app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Instagram.php update: app/views/fragments/account.fragment.php update: assets/js/core.js update: app/config/common.config.phpversion 4.1.1 (Patch) – July 03, 2018
CHANGES: - NEW: Active Theme selector added to the Site Settings page UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.1.0: update: /app/controllers/SettingsController.php update: /app/helpers/theme.helper.php update: /app/views/fragments/settings/site.fragment.php update: /app/locale/ (directory) update: /app/config/common.config.phpversion 4.1 (Patch) – June 25, 2018
CHANGES: - IMPROVEMENT: Translation improvements in calendar pages - NEW: Google Recaptcha integration added. - NEW: Enable/Disable recaptcha verification in the signup page. This feature has been considered in the default theme. Neptune skin will have this feature in the next update of the skin (in a few days) - NEW: Clear storage feature added to the file manager. Now users can remove all of the files from their storage with a single click. - Small bug fixes and many internal improvements. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.4: update: /app/controllers/SettingsController.php update: /app/controllers/SignupController.php update: /app/core/App.php update: /app/core/Controller.php update: /app/helpers/common.helper.php new: /app/helpers/deprecated.helper.php update: /app/helpers/helpers.php update: /app/helpers/theme.helper.php update: /app/inc/routes.inc.php update: /app/inc/js-locale.inc.php update: /app/inc/event-list.inc.php update: /app/lib/OneFileManager/Console.php update: /app/locale/ (directory) update: /app/vendor/fightbulc/moment/ (directory) update: /app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/ (directory) update: /app/vendor/react/promise-timer/ (directory) update: /app/vendor/react/promise/ (directory) update: /app/vendor/symfony/process/ (directory) new: /app/views/fragments/settings/recaptcha.fragment.php update: /app/views/fragments/calendar-month.fragment.php update: /app/views/fragments/settings/menu.fragment.php update: /app/views/calendar.php update: /assets/css/filemanager.css update: /assets/js/filemanager.js update: /assets/js/post.js update: /assets/scss/filemanager.scss update: /inc/themes/default/assets/js/core.js update: /inc/themes/default/locale/ (directory) update: /inc/themes/default/views/ (directory) update: /app/config/common.config.phpversion 4.0.4 (Patch) – 29 May, 2018
CHANGES: - FIX: "Minimum aspect ratio must be a floating point number." - FIX: Stripe "Couldn't create a new plan" UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.3: /app/controllers/InstagramController.php /app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php /app/config/common.config.phpversion 4.0.3 (Patch) – 13 May, 2018
CHANGES: - FIX: Several bug fixes and improvements. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.2: /app/config/common.config.php /app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php /app/models/OrderModel.php /app/views/fragments/profile.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/statistics.fragment.php /app/controllers/InstagramController.php /app/controllers/PostController.php /app/vendor/ - REMOVE AND UPLOAD THIS DIRECTORY AGAIN.version 4.0.2 (Patch) – 08 May, 2018
CHANGES: - FIX: Fixed "Undefined variable: EmailSettings..." issue in the renew page - FIX: Now it's possible to select the account on post page on mobile screens. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.1: /app/config/common.config.php /app/controllers/RenewController.php /app/views/fragments/post.fragment.phpversion 4.0.1 (Patch) – 02 May, 2018
CHANGES: - FIX: Small bugs fixed UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 4.0.0: /app/config/common.config.php /app/controllers/AccountController.php /app/lib/Checkpoint.php /assets/js/core.jsversion 4.0.0 – April 30, 2018
This is the big update which requires re-installation. Please follow this guide for the update: https://docs.getnextpost.io/upgrade.php
This update include many changes in the API. Unfortunately some of this changes are not backward
compatible. Modules used in the version
3.0 are not compatible with version
4.0. If you’ve bought
the modules, please create a new private ticket at
https://support.getnextpost.io with your purhcase code
to get the most recent version of the modules which are compatible with
CHANGES: - IMPROVEMENT: API updated. This is big change to make the script more stable and compatible with the lastest version of the Instagram. - NEW: First comment feature added - NEW: Now it's possible to tag the location to the posts - NEW: Multi Delete option added to the Filemanager. - NEW: Some new experimental features added. Experimental features are optional to enable. Some bugs are possible for these features. - NEW: Now it's possible to add 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) enabled Instagram accounts. - NEW: Search feature added to the aside lists (users, packages etc.) - NEW: Now every user can see detailed info about his/her storage (tused storage size etc.) - IMPROVEMENT: Now it's possible to select the caption template without leaving the post page - NEW: Now it's possible to require the email verification for the new users. This feature is optional, might be enabled/disabled according to your (admin's) desire. See Other Settings page. - IMPROVEMENT: New (and most probably the best) workaround for the checkpoint issue. - IMPROVEMENT: Schedule Calendar page now became Calendar page. Which means now it displays the detailed info for all posts (not only for scheduled posts) - FIX: Payment issue which was related to the zero decimal currencies (ex: JPY) fixed - IMPROVEMENT: Renew page is now fully responsive - NEW: Basic video processing feature added as an experimental feature. It's possible to clip/crop and resize the videos. But such an operations uses too many server resources and take too long time. Use this feature in your own responsibility. - NEW: Now it's possible to search for the hashtags and users in the caption/first-comment fields in the post page. Feature is experimental, some bugs are possible. - IMPROVEMENT: Although we've stopped selling the automation modules, pricing table now displays info for included modules for the users who have (bought and) installed the modules before we stop selling them.version 3.0.6 (Patch) – 7 January, 2018
CHANGES: - FIX: 'Given date of "2018-00-01 00:00:00"is invalid in...' error in Statistics page fixed. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 3.0.5: /app/controllers/StatisticsController.php IMPORTANT: After uploading new files, change code line 6 and 7 in /index.php as below: define("VERSION", "030006"); // Used for cache control define("APP_VERSION", "3.0.6");version 3.0.5 (Patch) – 27 December, 2017
CHANGES: - FIX: Adding Instagram account process has been imporved. Verification code will be required to add new account. This will fix login issues which were affected Instagram's internal changes last week for most of the accounts. - Some other minor improvements UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be updated/uploaded from version 3.0.4: /app/controllers/AccountController.php /app/controllers/InstagramController.php /app/controllers/ChallengeController.php /app/core/App.php /app/inc/js-locale.inc.php /app/models/ChallengeModel.php /app/models/ChallengesModel.php /app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/Instagram.php /app/views/account.php /app/views/challenge.php /app/views/fragments/account.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/challenge.fragment.php /assets/js/core.js IMPORTANT: After uploading new files, change code line 6 and 7 in /index.php as below: define("VERSION", "030005"); // Used for cache control define("APP_VERSION", "3.0.5");version 3.0.4 (Patch) – November 9, 2017
CHANGES: - FIX: Unexpected "File size exceeds max allowed file size." error for "-1" value after 3.0.3 update - FIX: Wrong value for the failed posts data in Posts Statistics by Month chart. - IMPROVEMENT: Encrypt SMTP password before saving in database - FIX: Stripe recurring payments trial date - FIX: Minor typo fix in /app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php - IMPROVEMENT: Responsive renew page - FIX for deprecated function (create_function) in PHP 7.2 in translator library - IMPROVEMENT: Instagram login function improved. Modules must be updated also. - Some other minor improvements UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be changed from version 3.0.3: /app/lib/OneFileManager/Console.php /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileGrabber.php /app/views/statistics.php /app/controllers/SettingsController.php /app/views/fragments/settings/smtp.fragment.php /app/lib/Email.php /app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php /assets/scss/_renew.scss /assets/scss/_minipage.scss /assets/css/core.css /app/vendor/gettext/gettext/src/Translator.php /assets/scss/_form.scss /app/controllers/AccountController.php /app/controllers/InstagramController.php IMPORTANT: After uploading new files, change code line 6 and 7 in /index.php as below: define("VERSION", "030004"); // Used for cache control define("APP_VERSION", "3.0.4");version 3.0.3 (Patch) – September 29, 2017
CHANGES: - IMPROVEMENT: Improvement to algorithm for the proxy selection from the proxy list - FIX: Minor bug fixes in File Manager - FIX: Fix for the image orientation (auto rotate) - IMPROVEMENT: General improvements for the payment modules - NEW: Recurring payment option for the Stripe - IMPROVEMENT: Big improvements to the automatic image resize/crop feature. - Some improvements and minor bug fixed on the core script UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be changed from version 3.0.2: /app/core/App.php /app/models/ProxiesModel.php /app/controllers/SettingsController.php /app/controllers/RenewController.php /app/controllers/ProfileController.php /app/controllers/ExpiredController.php /app/controllers/CheckoutResultController.php /app/controllers/PaymentWebhookController.php /app/controllers/InstagramController.php /app/controllers/SignupController.php /app/controllers/LoginController.php /app/controllers/LogoutController.php /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileGrabber.php /app/lib/OneFileManager/Console.php /app/lib/Payments/Gateway.php /app/lib/Payments/AbstractGateway.php /app/lib/Payments/Stripe.php /app/helpers/plugin.helper.php /app/vendor/mgp25/instagram-php/src/MediaAutoResizer.php /app/inc/js-locale.inc.php /app/inc/event-list.inc.php /app/views/renew.php /app/views/profile.php /app/views/expired.php /app/views/fragments/settings/notifications.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/settings/stripe.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/plugins.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/renew.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/profile.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/expired.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/checkout-result.fragment.php /app/views/fragments/navigation.fragment.php /assets/js/core.js /assets/js/post.js /assets/css/core.css /assets/scss/_renew.scss /assets/scss/_minipage.scss /assets/scss/_navigation.scss IMPORTANT: After uploading new files, change code line 6 and 7 in /index.php as below: define("VERSION", "030003"); // Used for cache control define("APP_VERSION", "3.0.3");version 3.0.2 (Patch) – August 22, 2017
CHANGES: - Minor bugs fixed. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be changed from version 3.0.1: - /app/locale/ files - /app/inc/js-locales.inc.php - /assets/js/core.js - /inc/themes/default/views/index.php - /app/controllers/InstagramController.php - /app/helpers/common.helper.php - /app/controllers/SettingsController.php - /inc/themes/default/assets/scss/_general.scss - /inc/themes/default/assets/css/core.css - /inc/themes/default/assets/js/core.jsversion 3.0.1 (Patch) – August 10, 2017
CHANGES: - Minor bugs fixed. - Minor bugs fixed. UPDATE INSTRUCTION: Following files should be changed from version 3.0: - /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileManager.php - /app/lib/OneFileManager/Console.php - /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileGrabber.php - /app/views/fragments/filepicker.fragment.php - /app/views/fragments/plugin.fragment.php - /app/controllers/InstagramController.php - /app/controllers/PluginController.phpversion 3.0 – August 7, 2017
- NEW: Completely new UI - NEW: New file manager. Simple, responsive and many necessary configurations - NEW: Google Drive Integration - NEW: Caption Templates. Saved posts have been removed. - NEW: Spintax support - NEW: Invisible packages for internal use only - NEW: New control options for user storage. Now it is possible to set max storage size and max file size for every user and for every package. - NEW: New control options for users. Now it is possible to change every users' package options individually. There is no need to update package settings. Plus there are some other new options such as date and time format. - NEW: Proxy support (One of most wanted feature) - NEW: New post type: Album (photo + video) - NEW: New post type: Story Video - NEW: Automatic time zone and language detection - NEW: Schedule Calendar - NEW: Stripe Integration - NEW: SMTP and Email notification settings. Now admins can subscribe to some events (such as on new user registration or on new payment received) on the system. - NEW: Login remember - NEW: Login with Facebook - NEW: Password reminder - NEW: Completely new Statistics page - IMPROVEMENT: More options for packages - IMPROVEMENT: Big improvement in video processing. FFMPEG and FFPROBE must be installed. - IMPROVEMENT: Now it's possible to edit or remove scheduled posts (if it has not published yet) - IMPROVEMENT: Now it's possible to reschedule failed posts. Users can see cause of the previous failure - IMPROVEMENT: Improvements in front page - IMPROVEMENT: Improvements in the free trial package. Now it's possible to make it available for unlimited time or disable it completely - BUG FIXES: All of the reported bugs from version 2.0 are fixedversion 2.0 – March 28, 2017
- NEW: User registration system - NEW: Landing page to inform your users about the features, pricing packages etc. - NEW: Primary SEO Settings - NEW: Change logo and favicon directly from app - NEW: Google Analytics Integration - NEW: OneDrive Integration. SSL Certificate is required for OneDrive Integration. - NEW: Option to repost public Instagram image or videos. Just include post's embed code or URL to the image/video URL field. The application will grab the media from the Instagram servers and generate local URL to post it. - NEW: Automatic Image Resize. Images which are not incorrect aspect ratio will be resized automatically. With this feature, there is no need to worry about the image sizes. - NEW: Purchase code validation. - IMPROVEMENT: PNG support. Now it is possible to post PNG images. The system will convert them to correct format at the time of publishing. - IMPROVEMENT: Dropbox Integration. Now you can safely schedule images/video from Dropbox. There is no time limit. - IMPROVEMENT: Package system completely was rewritten. Now packages are more flexible than version 1.0. You can define several features for packages. - NEW: Free trial package: a Flexible free trial package for your users. - BUGFIX: Images with buggy EXIF data will be optimized automatically. - IMPROVEMENT: PayPal payments. PayPal integration completely changed. Now you must include PayPal API Client ID and Client Secret to accept payments. This way it's more stable. - IMPROVEMENT: Minor design improvements - IMPROVEMENT: Video tab on post page will be visible only if FFMPEG extension installed on your server. - IMPROVEMENT: Translation system has been changed. Now all strings are stored in .po files - IMPROVEMENT: Installation interface has been updated. Now there is an option to upgrade from the previous version(s) or clean new install. - IMPROVEMENT: Optimized for MySQL strict mode. - BUGFIX: minor bug fixes on the User page. - BUGFIX: Some other minor bugs are fixed.version 1.0 – February 20, 2017
- Initial Release