Nextpost is an online marketing tool auto posting web application that allows you to auto post to Instagram, schedule and manage your Instagram accounts at the same time. With Nextpost, you can post and assess your posts in a single panel and save time managing multiple Instagram accounts.
Instagram was designed to help users capture events as they transpire and stay updated about their friends, family and customers. Real-time posting may be the best way to use it, but not everyone has the luxury of time to update their Instagram account in real time. The native version of the social media platform allows you to view Instagram content and communicate with your followers and the people you are following, but it doesn’t allow you to upload anything. Nextpost has additional modules Auto Follow, Auto Unfollow, Auto Like, Auto Comment etc. There are some tools that allow you to upload videos and photos, but they don’t let you schedule your content. With Nextpost, you don’t need to worry about managing several Instagram accounts and posting content.
Nextpost boasts the following features to help you save time and focus on more important matters:
- Modern, easy-to-use, mobile responsive UI
- post Now function
- Schedule posts
- Multi Instagram Accounts
- Cloud Drives (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
- PayPal and Stripe Integration
- Automatically post Photos, Videos, Stories and Albums
- Internal User Management
- Complete user registration and login system
- Emoji Support
- Instagram auto post – Automatically post same content to all Instagram accounts
- Packages Subscription
- Secure Password Hashing
- Repost public Instagram posts directly from post URL or embed code
- PNG support
- Automatic JPEG image validation
- Automatic Image resize to match Instagram’s aspect ratios
- Spintax support
- Caption templates
- Email notifications
- Proxy support
- Login with Facebook
- Schedule Calendar
- Automatic timezone and language detection
- Multilingual ready
- Invisible packages for internal use only
- Advanced user and package control options
- Drag&Drop media upload
Nextpost is easy to install and has a mobile responsive design, so it will maintain its look even when viewed using mobile devices.
Auto posting and Scheduling in One Tool
Instagram has its own special features that you have to master if you want to use it drive more traffic to your site and generate more leads for your business. If your customers are on Instagram, it is even more important that you create your own Instagram account and connect with them.
There’s no need to spend all day uploading content on your Instagram account when you can use a tool that automatically posts your stories, photos, and videos on Instagram. That’s what you’ll get from Nextpost. Now, you can get the most out of every post with Nextpost’s Instagram auto post function. Just choose the time you’d like to upload your content and Nextpost will take care of the rest. It also gives you a real-time preview of your Instagram account.
Schedule Your posts
Nextpost allows you to schedule your posts at a future date to save time. You don’t even need to log-in and out of various social media platforms as you can conveniently manage multiple Instagram accounts from a single place.
Import Images from Cloud Drives
You can import images from your Dropbox and OneDrive accounts using Nextpost. This way, you don’t need to log-in on every account. Just use Nextpost and save time!
Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts Simultaneously
Nextpost allows you to post to your Instagram accounts simultaneously. As you add content to your Instagram, Nextpost automatically posts the same content to your other accounts.
Changelogversion 3.0.2 (Patch) – August 20, 2017
- Minor bugs fixed. Following files should be changes from version 3.0.1: - /app/locale/ files - /app/inc/js-locales.inc.php - /assets/js/core.js (Clear cache) - /inc/themes/default/views/index.php - /app/controllers/InstagramController.php - /app/helpers/common.helper.php - /app/controllers/SettingsController.php - /inc/themes/default/assets/scss/_general.scss - /inc/themes/default/assets/css/core.css - /inc/themes/default/assets/js/core.jsversion 3.0.1 (Patch) – August 10, 2017
- Minor bugs fixed. Following files should be changes from version 3.0: - /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileManager.php - /app/lib/OneFileManager/Console.php - /app/lib/OneFileManager/FileGrabber.php - /app/views/fragments/filepicker.fragment.php - /app/views/fragments/plugin.fragment.php - /app/controllers/InstagramController.php - /app/controllers/PluginController.phpversion 3.0 – August 7, 2017
- NEW: Completely new UI - NEW: New file manager. Simple, responsive and many necessary configurations - NEW: Google Drive Integration - NEW: Caption Templates. Saved posts have been removed. - NEW: Spintax support - NEW: Invisible packages for internal use only - NEW: New control options for user storage. Now it is possible to set max storage size and max file size for every user and for every package. - NEW: New control options on users. Now it is possible to change every users' package options individually. There is no need to update package settings. Plus there are some other new options such as date and time format. - NEW: Proxy support (One of most wanted feature) - NEW: New post type: Album (photo + video) - NEW: New post type: Story Video - NEW: Automatic timezone and language detection - NEW: Schedule Calendar - NEW: Stripe Integration - NEW: SMTP and Email notification settings. Now admins can subscribe to some events (such as on new user registration or on new payment received) on the system. - NEW: Login remember - NEW: Login with Facebook - NEW: Password reminder - NEW: Completely new Statistics page - IMPROVEMENT: More options for packages - IMPROVEMENT: Big improvement in video processing. FFMPEG and FFPROBE must be installed. - IMPROVEMENT: Now it's possible to edit or remove scheduled posts (if it has not published yet) - IMPROVEMENT: Now it's possible to reschedule failed posts. Users can see cause of the previous failure - IMPROVEMENT: Improvements in front page - IMPROVEMENT: Improvements in the free trial package. Now it's possible to make it available for unlimited time or disable it completely - BUG FIXES: All of the reported bugs from version 2.0 are fixedversion 2.0 – March 28, 2017
- NEW: User registration system - NEW: Landing page to inform your users about the features, pricing packages etc. - NEW: Primary SEO Settings - NEW: Change logo and favicon directly from app - NEW: Google Analytics Integration - NEW: OneDrive Integration. SSL Certificate is required for OneDrive Integration. - NEW: Option to repost public instagram image or videos. Just include post's embed code or URL to the image/video url field. Application will grab the media from the Instagram servers and generate local URl to post it. - NEW: Automatic Image Resize. Images which are not in correct aspect ratio will be resized automatically. With this feature, there is no need to worry about the image sizes. - NEW: Purchase code validation. - IMPROVEMENT: PNG support. Now it is possible to post PNG images. System will convert them to correct format at time of publishing. - IMPROVEMENT: Dropbox Integration. Now you can safely schedule images/video from Dropbox. There is no time limit. - IMPROVEMENT: Package system completely rewritten. Now packages are more flexible than version 1.0. You can define several features for packages. - NEW: Free trial package: Flexible free trial package for your users. - BUG FIX: Images with buggy EXIF data will be optimized automatically. - IMPROVEMENT: PayPal payments. PayPal integration completely changed. Now you must include PayPal API Cliend ID and Client Secret to accept payments. This way it's more stable. - IMPROVEMENT: Minor design improvements - IMPROVEMENT: Video tab on post page will be visible only if FFMPEG extension installed on your server. - IMPROVEMENT: Translation system has been changed. Now all strings are stored in .po files - IMPROVEMENT: Installation interface has been updated. Now there is an option to upgrade from previous version(s) or clean new install. - IMPROVEMENT: Optimized for MySQL strict mode. - BUG FIX: minor bug fixes on User page. - BUG FIX: Some other minor bugs are fixed.version 1.0 – February 20, 2017
- Initial Release