screenshots/Screenshot iphone_1.png screenshots/Screenshot iphone_2.png screenshots/Screenshot iphone_3.png screenshots/Screenshot iphone_4.png screenshots/Screenshot iphone_5.png screenshots/Screenshot iphone_6.png screenshots/screen ipad 2.png screenshots/screen ipad browser.png screenshots/screen ipad reader.png screenshots/screen ipad reader2.png screenshots/screen ipad1.png
Publisher v3 – Xcode project of universal iOS app for selling PDF publications. Programming language – Swift 3.
Works on iOS 9 – iOS 10
How does it works?Publisher app will connect to a LibraryConfig file that is hosted on a server (Amazon S3, Google Drive, GitHub etc.), then download it and parse it. LibraryConfig.plist file contains links to PDF files, cover images, publication title, description and other information.
- iPhone 4s, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
- iPod touch 4th generation and 6th generation
- iPad 2, 3, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Air, Pro
NOTE: You have to purchase Extended License if your are planing to use in-App Purchases.
- Awesome image slider with actions
- Supports offline usage
- Image caching
- Easy configurable
- Online updating and adding new issues
- Supports Push Notification (Pushbots.com)
- Internal Web browser
- Highlighting and handling PDF links on page (goto and URL)
- Portrait and landscape orientations
- Many other features…
This template contains demo files, just build and run Xcode project (Open in Xcode Publisher.xcworkspace and press «Build & Run» button.)
Changelog (12 Jun 2017):
- Renamed to Publisher v3
- Rewritten in Swift 3