Neuronal – Content Management System
Neuronal CMS is simple to use, manage all your website’s contents without code.
There are two free themes included for Neuronal CMS.
There are two modes of edition: Live Mode and Standar Mode
You wont be able to save or change any content/config. This is just a demo to see what Neuronal offers.
Upload the files, follow the steps at the documentation and start using it!
Edit your contents everywhere! Fully Responsive.
Live Mode Edition
Neuronal has a unique feature that lets you edit your website while you are watching it. If you dont like how the CMS editor is editing your contents, live edit your website and see how it looks.
There are two main themes
- Liquid (One Page Theme) (Live Edit Mode)
You will be able to create your own theme or just edit the main ones with your own styles & functions.
If you want to add Live Edit Mode (LEM) to your theme you should add a function and some custom id’s per each of your page types. To learn more about this, please check Functions at the documentation.
The languages included are:
- Italian [Thanks to LcParrini]
If you want a translation to other language, please contact me and I will keep in touch with you to add it. If you already did the translation, please send me it.
If you find any bug please, contact me and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Change Log1.1.2 – 12/04/2015
- HTML Editor Updated - Some changes in CSS.1.1.1 – 15/03/2015
- Minor Changes. - reCAPTCHA System & Login Attempts.1.1 – 22/02/2015
- Minor Changes. - Added Forgot Password. - Added Change Favicon.1.0.9 – 19/02/2015
- Fixed bugs for some hostings and made some improvements in ".htaccess". - Ordered referrals. - Added some debug error logs to check if there is a problem with datebases. - Other minor changes with logos & emails. - Please, read the README file. New things to come.1.0.8 – 15/02/2015
- Fixed more bugs in config themes. - Fixed a bug in modules when installing the script (Last updated caused this bug). - Updated some translations. - Other minor changes1.0.7 – 12/02/2015
- Fixed some CSS bugs in referrals. - Fixed some bugs in config themes.1.0.6 – 30/01/2015
- Fixed some errors with referrals. - Fixed some missing files. - Fixed a bug with modules. - Added Italian to the installation file.1.0.5 – 29/01/2015
- Fixed a bug with some files asking for the path in the root. [Thx to sycoinc87] - Added website referrals stats! - Minor design changes. - Updated all the languages for this new version. - Updated all the datebases for this new version automatically [Replace files in FTP] - Please, be sure your datebase username can alter the datebase.1.0.4 – 27/01/2015
- Bug Fixes in PHP 5.3 and 5.4 - Fixed UI in firefox1.0.3 – 26/01/2015
- Bug Fixes [Last update had bugs] - ".htaccess" Changes - Minor changes - Italian translation1.0.2 – 25/01/2015
- Bug Fixes [Now working in PHP 5.3 & 5.4]1.0.1 – 07/01/2015
- Bug Fixes - HTML Editor Updated1.0 – 06/01/2015
- Initial release
Features to come
- Advanced Views Statistics
- Page Types Tool (Check Documentation)
- Translation Tool
- CMS Styles
If you find any bug/exploit or you have any question please contact me.