Porto Admin .Net is an advanced general purpose administration starter kit that provides basic infrastructure to get projects up and running very quickly. Designed following industry standards and recent technologies, it has all the ‘boring’ stuff already implemented for you, leaving only your client business requirements to be done. It is fully responsive and looks awesome on any device.
- Knowledge of design patterns, dependeny injection and lambda expressions.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 Community or above.
- Experience with SQL Server Express or above.
- .Net Framework 4.6 and web architecture.
- ASP.Net MVC5 and request lifecycle.
- Razor engine.
Some of the features:
- Design patterns and principles.
- Easy to customize and maintain.
- Enforced input validation.
- Customizable e-mail service providers.
- Customizable image storage and upload.
- Dynamic image processing in request time.
- Users management and role permissions system.
- User accounts with Asp.Net Identity 2.0.
- Error logging system.
- Fast micro-ORM with Dapper.net.
- Fully Responsive.
- Lots of HTML elements.
- Dependency injection with SimpleInjector.
- Interactive Charts and real world samples.
- Onion architecture.
- All files are well commented and organized.
- Crossbrowser Compatible.
- Integrated WebApi with oauth/bearer authentication.
- Reliable support (for project related issues/doubts).
And more features are coming…
- HTML Template
Version 3.0.0 – 10/06/2017
- General bug fixes. - Sarto .Net Admin is now Porto Admin .Net. - Added more static samples like messages. - Added the hability to upload and download any kind of file. - Lef only the basic to start customizing withot the need to hide or remove unused code/sections. - Added alert notifications sample. - Added basic support for SignalR realtime messages. - Removed jquery globalize as it was proving very hard to customize/maintain. - Unified partial classes into single one. - Added azure storage support. - Added MailGun email support. - Support for all layouts offered by the the port admin html version. - More fluent globalization labels when developing new sections. - Sepparated infrastructure libraries. - Simplified dependency injection types registration. - Cleaner and simplified codebase. - Fixed blob service elevated memory consumption. - FluentValidation breaking changes fixed. - FluentValidation deprecated methods fixed. - Logs and user sections brought to the first level menu. - Extra samples information. - Using Vue.js library for dynamic DOM manipulation. - Latest porto html version. - Nuget packages updated. - Web Api no longer being distributed as part of the .Net Admin package.
Version 2.0.0 – 02/14/2017
- Contacts - Locations - Calendar & Events - Alert Samples - Tasks Samples - Full code review. - Simplified data layer. - Simplified services layer. - Simplified web configuration sections. - Simplified/automated dependency injection registrations. - Simplified class mappers (no more unnecessary mappings.) - Dynamic bundling and minification. - Base HTML theme updated. - Simplified roles permissions (no more magic strings) - Culture, language and timezone support. - Users history timeline. - Database access is now with stored procedures and views. - Improved seach feature with permission based results. - Integrated Web API. - Fluent validation. - Globalization. - NLog. - Bug fixes and other small changes...