This is a complete Unity game, called Neon Jump.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
The game has 20 different levels
How to play?
On mobile : Tap to the right side of the screen to move right, tap to the left side to move left and tap to the bottom to jump.
On desktop/web : Click on the right side of the screen to move right, click on the left side to move left and click on the bottom to jump.
Your goal is to light up all of the shapes on the level by touching them.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- 20 Unique levels
- Increasing difficulty
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- 3 Basic skins
- Skin changing system
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin