nDesk – Support Center is a complete ticket based help desk software.
nDesk comes fully featured with ticket auto-import, user auto-register, knowledge base, escalation rules, predefined replies and many more features.
Overview of your activity including active tickets and unassigned tickets.
Complete ticket based support system – help desk.
Ticket Auto-import from any IMAP enabled email account.
Automatically register user accounts on ticket creation.
Use Escalation Rules to escalate tickets if they are not resolved within a certain period of time.
Respond fast to frequently submitted issues.
Manage all your documentation in one place.
Guests, Users, Staff
Predefined account roles.
Customizable staff roles (permissions).
Multi Language Support
System can be easily translated to any language.
Multiple themes to select from.
- Easy Installation, Gravatar support, Email Notifications, Per Ticket Escalation Rules and many more…
To run nDesk your hosting server must support the following:
- PHP version 5.4 or greater;
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater;
- PHP PDO MYSQL extension;
- PHP IMAP extension (for tickets autoimport);
- Cronjob (for automated tasks like email to ticket and escalation rules processing).
Version 1.3 (17 July, 2017)
- Updated theme and other components to latest version - UI/UX improvements - Inline attachments are now saved when importing ticket from email - Ticket notifications contain now the attachments (if any) - Added new variables to email templates - Available email template variables are now listed when editing the template - Predefined replies are now inserted correctly - Added email piping support - Ticket categories are now called departments - Ability to restrict staff access to department - Automatically assign department to ticket based on email address - Security improvements - Other bug fixes
Version 1.1 (20 July, 2016)
- Added the ability to upload profile picture (in addition to Gravatar support); - Search improvements; - Bug fixes; - Visual improvements and fixes;
Version 1.0 (15 June, 2016)
* Initial Release