DocumentationPlease read the file titled documentation.html in the download package.
Illustrative List of Features
- No monthly charges. Pay once, use forever.
- Unlimited operators
- Clean and minimalistic user interface
- Custom styling over the chat widget
- Unified chat console for operators, with live updates, notifications, visitor profile, etc …
- Retina ready
- Numerous chat widget themes to choose from
- Responsive widget
- Access historical chat logs
- Send chat transcript to users
- See when the other person is typing
- Auto-initiate chat
- Support for multiple operators
- Easily add / remove WordPress users as operators
- Well documented
- Get email notifications when visitors contact, while operators are offline
SupportIf you have a general query, you can use the comment section of the plugin.
If you are having issues with the plugin on your WordPress installation, please use the form on my profile page to directly contact me.
InstallationIf you are having trouble installing the plugin, click here for a step-by-step guide to installing plugins on WordPress.
RegistrationAfter you install the plugin, you need to enter the purchase key in Chat Settings. Where to Find the Purchase Key
UpdatesVersion 1.0.1 (18th May, 2014)
- Reduced plugin size by 50%
- Optimised images
- Fix: log export link
- Fix: widget incompatibility with certain PHP settings
- Fix: chat area scroll issue
- Fix: message appearing twice in admin screen