NagaX is an ads server. Its powerful core tracks and prints banners or collections of banners: both images and flash on your website. The innovative concept of banner administration that lies at the core of NagaX allows fast ads management with the least possible amount of code to add into your application. NagaX offers both static banners and groups. Groups are collections of banner that rotate in place and can be swapped from the administration panel with no changes to the code. Banners in groups can automatically expire on a set date, take priority on other banners and get disabled with a simple click on the administration panel. NagaX also supports contextual ads via tags. Clicks and impression are tracked on a global, month and year basis, for complete statistics.
- Banners can be grouped and rotated, each with its own expiration date
- Statistics: Full tracking of impressions, clicks and C.T.R. with detailed global, yearly and monthly reports
- All images types as well as flash banners are supported
- Contextual ads via tags
- Newsletters banner tracking
- Very fast and optimized: only 3 lines of code to add to your application
- Tested in the real world: currently serving 1 million impression a month
- OOPhp with full PHP4 support
- Easy to install and setup
V1.1 (January 3rd 2012)
->Added contextual ads support.
->Fixed a bug in the js that prevented the correct rotation of the banners in ie
->Fixed 2 small bugs in the user administration.