NACHO Lightbox is the perfect plugin for showcasing images, videos, iframes and even ajax in a modern and usable manner that is available on every device.
- Flat skin – perfect for modern websites
- Responsive and beyond – very adaptable, perfect for desktop, tablet and even mobile. It hides the thumbnails on small screens to keep the media visible. Have a look
- Touch gestures – mouse and touch are unified, so you can do anything using either one. Mouse and touch
- Blazing fast – Featuring some of the coolest CSS3 Effects out there, it takes advantage of the GPU on mobile devices.
- Responsive Videos from Youtube, Vimeo and DailyMotion. Videos
- Responsive fluid grid included to keep your images aligned. Extra grid
- Powerful events API – you can control all the options through this easy to use API. API Docs
- Retina Graphics – Sharper on every screen, now including font icons
- Deep linking – So when someone shares your image will be taken directly to that image.
- No coding required – Using only jQuery selectors and HTML5 data attributtes
Designed for touch
CSS3 SkinsThe plugin features two beautifully crafted skins with CSS3 font icons.
SupportContact me anytime on my profile page.
v1.33 ( March 20 2015 ) * Fixed stacked images bug * Fixed scroll position change in the page v1.32 ( March 09 2015 ) * Fixed minor CSS bugs v1.31 ( October 29 2014 ) * Added the option to disable click-to-next * Added the overlay option * Fixed click-to-next incompatibility with the sharing buttons * Fixed sharing buttons on mobile devices * Fixed light scheme playing bar v1.30 (June 16 2014) * Added font icons, replaced sprites * Added a light scheme * Added the option to disable the hashtag navigation * Added effect speed option * Added more backlight options * Added Dailymotion video support * Added the option to disable touch gestures * Added click-to-next image feature * Fixed swiping bug v1.25 (Mar 13 2014) * Added pinch zooming * Improved thumbnails scrolling * Improved lazy loading v1.24(Feb 9 2013) * Fixed like button https protocol v1.23 (Jan 16 2013) * Added captions for grid images * Fixed sharing on touch devices * Fixed Pinterest button * Improved code v1.22 (Dec 25 2013) * Added keyboard closing using ESC key * Added background closing option * Fixed onload error with youtube videos * Fixed social buttons on second line v1.21 ( Dec 14 2013 ) * Added hashpath option * Fixed youtube and vimeo type defined issue * Fixed undefined id for project info * Fixed remaining hashtag in the url v1.20 (Nov 22 2013) * Added cors option * CORS requests are now disabled by default to speed things up * Improved zooming * Improved relative size algorithm * Fixed drawImage bug in Firefox * Fixed first-to-last transition issues v1.19 (Oct 2 2013) * Added animation option * Added backlight option * Thumbnails in the gallery now use the appropriate effect * Added minification instructions in the documentation * Fixed fluid grid and no thumbnails bug * Fixed share button Chrome and IE issue v1.17 (Sep 21 2013) * Better documentation * Improved and documented grid plugin, now fully responsive * Added support for right-to-left languages * Added .defaults property * Fixed compatibility with Bootstrap 3 * Fixed thumbnails align issue * Fixed buttons align issue when playing was disabled v1.10 (Sep 3 2013) * Added zoom option, allows you to disable the enlarge button. * Replaced mask gradient, now looks good on bright screens. * Fixed IE8 issue where images were badly aligned. * Fixed IE8 video loading using attachEvent. * Fixed the 'previous' method. * Fixed flickering when image is sliding in for iOS devices. v1.00 (Aug 25 2013) * initial release
HammerJS jQuery plugin